Karma 2213
Acceptance 336
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-3-2017 13:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nuru Spa - Winnie is a winner

I read the other report on here about Winnie and wanted to try her out myself. Texted for an 11.30 appointment and all good. Ms came back to me straight away. So 11.30 found me in TST heading up when I get a SMS telling me the girl is not good at massage but excellent at all other things so mamasan would do the massage. Okay, I guess. Happily, mamasan is pretty tidy herself.

So I get to meet Winnie who is tiny. About half my size She is cute and has a great personality. We have a shower together and she washes me very carefully all over and then give me a superb bbbj there in the shower - LB is captivated. BBBJ goes on for about 5 mins and then we dry off and head over to the massage table. I lie face first and then Winnie goes for mamasan who pops in and proceeds to show Winnie just how to massage and it is fantastic, I am in heaven. For a while, I hope that perhaps mamasan might stay for the rest of the show but after 20 mins or so of one of the best massages I have had she leaves but then Winnie snuggles up next to me and starts DFKing me, flips me over and then gives me another long and awesome BBBJ. I do almost pop but hold on for the Nuru.

On to the air mattress and standard Nuru commences - it feels great having this little lady sliding all over me. She caps me and rides me for about 5 mins then we move to the bed for mish. LB very large for her but she takes it like a trooper, pulls me in for some more DFK and then I pop

Not sure how long she will be there for but well worth the HK$1600 plus HK$400 tip I gave (asked Mamasan to split it between them).

Need a nap now to recover.

Name:  Nuru Spa
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSpa.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Agent: Mamasan was excllent - we used SMS
Nationality & Language: Very little English
Face:  6/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: epic BBBJ with eye contact
Price & Session Length:  HK$1600 90 mins HK$400 tip
Repeat: Yes

[ Last edited by  cityguy at 25-3-2017 17:54 ]

Recent Ratings
wearytraveler   2-4-2017 07:40  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
kenji1083   26-3-2017 00:34  Karma  +1   Do u mean mamasan staying in the room and watching her to give u massage?