Font size: S M L
Serenity TST - new girl - Sasa

name: Sasa
time and date: this afternoon around 3 pm
appearance: 4/5
massage: 4.5/5
damage: 500 / one hour
repeat: yes, definitely

Some habits are hard to break. I took my GF to lunch today in TST, then we went to a hotel for an hour , and then I saw her off in a taxi. And I noticed I was just a block away from Kimberley Road . So what to do?

First of all, there were like a dozen girls there when I arrived. Now that the weather is getting warmer the clothing is getting skimpier, so it was quite an eyeful. But given that I had just only half an hour earlier, I asked the manager for a recommendation for someone with good technique. Emily was there, still the gold standard for massages as far as I was concerned, but the manager said they had a new girl who was also very good, so novelty won out. And I was not disappointed.

Sasa is petite, with nice smooth long legs. I like the big girls when I want a serious massage, but she was excellent. She knew just where to apply pressure. She did have to climb up on top of the table a few times to get the necessary leverage, and the feeling of her bare thighs on my back had me reconsidering my "part one only" request. But given the circumstances my possibilities were limited.   

With this very attractive young lady moving around the table and climbing over my body (a few times she leaned her whole body on me to apply extra pressure on my shoulders ), you know what I thought of? You guys! Yes, that's right. It seemed like such a shame that I was unable to collect all the data to give you a completely thorough report. I felt like I was letting down the side. It was almost like I had responsibility to run my hands up and down those long legs and feel her cute little ass, and well, maybe I did, just a little, when the massage was winding down. But I didn't want to start anything I couldn't finish either. And there's always next time.

So I enjoyed the massage, acted like a gentleman (the kind who only occasionally feels up sweet young things), and gave her the normal tip. But I do plan to repeat with her when the opportunity presents itself, though there's also Emily to consider, and Yo Yo was looking cute today, and my god, two of the girls were sporting bare mid-riffs, which is my kryptonite ...

First I have to work on my timing though.

Recent Ratings
MinorInfection   25-5-2017 17:27  Karma  +3   Good report. I also received some prostate action for a while last time from her, if that's your thing, bros
Mister   24-3-2017 23:30  Karma  +3   Good one. Looking forward to reports with even happier endings :)
zennor   24-3-2017 21:28  Karma  +2   No need to be that selfless