Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2017 08:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Outcall in Beijing with Mia

Name:  Mia
Link:  http://www.beijinglily.net/gallery/
Agent:  Communicated with Lily on WeChat; I found another # for Lily in other posts and had her on WeChat on both # for a while.  So this is the orig Lily.
Nationality & Language:  Chinese, did not speak a lot of English but figured it out with translate app & gestures
Face:  7/10.  Mia was cute as-is but Lily’s pictures were definitely nicer.  No complaints, the glamour shots are to be expected, no bait-and-switch
Body:  7/10.  Your mileage may vary (see below)
Skill:  7/10.  Nothing special here but see GFE section
GFE: 9/10.  Mia had a great attitude, best GFE experience so far.  Cuddly, friendly, really enjoyed the sex, no fake moans detected.  I wonder if it could have been better if I spoke Chinese so I could be talking to her throughout
PSE: 7/10.  No CIM but let me do COB
Price & Session Length:  700 yuan total
Repeat:  Yes because of her great attitude and she was unique to me (but also many others to try)

(hkpunter - sorry did not get permission for pics, reach out to Lily and ask for Mia)

I saw Lily’s website and reached out via WeChat.  She sent me pictures that were not on the website.  I will say that Lily’s pictures tend to be face only and, although the girls are dolled up, they are pretty accurate, no amateurish photoshopping you see elsewhere.  Lily is really responsive, polite but wished she would give out more full body shots (maybe she needs to get to know me better first?).  

My hotel had card key access for the elevator so Lily texted me when Mia was close and told me to get her at the elevator.  When I first saw her I thought she was cute and shorter than what I was used to (my guess is around 5 to 5’1 ft).

In the room, used google translate to chat and she started taking off her clothes for us to shower.  Her body was lighter color, was not firm-firm, not fat but a little fleshy.  Don’t take that as a criticism, in a way I was attracted to it. I think if she was older I would be turned off but she was younger and it seemed to work for me. The real standout features were her breasts and nipples.  They looked like teenage budding breasts and nipples.  Look elsewhere if you like big ones.

After the shower, did BBBJ, then had her lie down and gestured for her to touch herself while I watched her.  We were kissing a little and I was licking her breasts and realized I could not get her nipples erect (not sure why).  We then tried doggy but had difficulty getting it in so did standard mish first.  As I pounded her, she was active and pulling me closer (nice) and moaning.  We then did doggie (more moaning) and we paused.  We were both sweating and lying side by side, her eyes were closed and I think she was nodding off (nice, kinda cute).

Mia knelt and we did a standing BBBJ.  I asked/gestured if we can do CIM.  Lily had told me no but I figured no harm in asking.  Mia said no so when I was ready, pulled her mouth off me and came on her youngish breasts (turn-on).

This was a great experience for me.  Mia was cute, shorter than what I was used to and enjoyed the budding breasts and nipples (in retrospect, maybe I should have asked to check her age just for added reassurance).  It was a great GFE experience and would recommend Mia if you are more GFE than PSE.

[ Last edited by  playaccount141 at 24-3-2017 08:17 ]

Recent Ratings
steriam   7-4-2017 00:25  Acceptance  +1   
swarley_stinson   30-3-2017 21:30  Karma  +2   
Cruzaderhk   25-3-2017 19:15  Acceptance  +1   
quartz13579   25-3-2017 14:31  Karma  +2   
liveabroad9   25-3-2017 13:20  Acceptance  +1   Alright, but BBBJ / no CIM? Common; already halfway there...
JJJ37   25-3-2017 00:54  Karma  +3   
Phaychay   24-3-2017 22:09  Karma  +3   
joey88   24-3-2017 18:10  Karma  +3   
porkchops   24-3-2017 16:16  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report! Seems inexpensive, was this for a 60 min session?
cknc31   24-3-2017 15:21  Karma  +1   
Mister   24-3-2017 12:32  Karma  +3   Interesting, guess she has a WeChat-only hidden stable (Team B?) not on the website
hkpunter999   24-3-2017 08:12  Karma  +2   Pics?
playaccount141
Lustful Lord

UID 163807
Digest Posts 0
Credits 520
Posts 36
Karma 512
Acceptance 158
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2017 20:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
porkchops  -  yes, it was for 60 min session
Mister  -  I'm not sure, maybe team B, too much business, or her website is not kept up to date?
hkpunter999  -  sorry, I do have pics that Lily sent but do not have permission to share them.  WeChat Lily and ask for Mia

Recent Ratings
Mister   24-3-2017 23:39  Karma  +1   Thanks