Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 22-3-2017 21:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sad Shag with DK Gal

Phoned the HG agent to book a cute gal with the magic number 18 in her ad but was told she only goes with Hong Kong guys. That’s OK; at least it’s better than taking my booking and then palming me off on any girl that’s available, which is what many agents do. Made a booking with the D agent and set off for TST. Sent up to the room but it wasn’t the gal I wanted. Phoned the agent and he told me to wait in the lobby. No call after 45 minutes so I phoned back and was given a room number. Still not the gal I wanted but she was very pretty with a good body so I said OK.

Link: I couldn’t pick her out of the ads.
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5 – Beautiful girl. Good skin with no makeup.  
Body:  4/5 – B or C cup, smooth skin
Skill: 4/5 – Excellent BBBJ with ball-sucking
Service: 4/5 - she worked hard
Price: $1,000
Agent: B & S
Repeat: no

Started with some LFK and she took me into the bathroom to give me some bubbly mouthwash and she took the same. After that it was DFK all the way and she had a great mouth.

But I soon realised there was a problem. Either because of the long wait, insufficient dosage or a problem with the meds but I wasn’t getting the erection that I’m used to.

I got on the bed and she started sucking my balls before moving onto the BBBJ but, despite her best efforts, I was only semi-erect. It was incredibly frustrating as I’m used to giving the girls a good pounding and here I was, relying on the gal to try to get me hard.

Eventually, she gave me a HJ and I got hard enough for her to get the condom on and she managed to get my dick inside her. I pumped as hard as I could before a weak orgasm.

Feeling frustrated, I quickly dressed, paid and left. I need to check my meds before the next punt.

Recent Ratings
titleist   10-4-2017 16:05  Acceptance  +3   I am blacklisting DK. They do a lot of B&S and Heavily PS the photos
brody17   29-3-2017 11:29  Acceptance  +1   
JJJ37   27-3-2017 23:23  Karma  +4   
simple_needs   23-3-2017 19:47  Karma  +3   happens to us all...
blahblah777   23-3-2017 18:20  Karma  +1   
jeffzeke   23-3-2017 16:54  Karma  +4   these things happen to all of us sooner or later. future punts will be better, no worries!
Shuriken   23-3-2017 16:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
MinorInfection   23-3-2017 13:36  Karma  +1   sad shag
jimyum   23-3-2017 12:32  Karma  +4   

Live Life With Passion