Registered 14-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2017 06:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Club Avenue Spa, Wanchai

Date & Time of Session:  March 11, late afternoon
Location: Club Avenue Spa, 1/F, 137-147 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai
Name:  Forgot, bad memory
Nationality & Language:  Mandarin (enough English for basic communication)
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5 pretty decent shape but clothes stayed on
Skill: 2/5 (4/5 for HE)
Service: 3/5 Finish was good; didn’t make me feel that it was more than a job for her
Price & Session Length:  90 minutes, 700 total
Repeat: with a different girl perhaps

Got into Hong Kong early afternoon after a 15 hour trip and decided to reward myself with a massage. I liked the look of the new Club Avenue Spa which is in Lockhart Road, Wanchai in the same building as the Ming Court Hotel. Though they have made a big effort with the renovation, a slick website and social media presence, the info about contacting them (i.e. conflicting WeChat IDs) and the advertised prices are confusing. I phoned ahead but when I got there about 5pm, I think I was the only customer - a gaggle of girls was waiting in one of the rooms and I was swept off by the one who opened the door. She was young and pretty, dressed in one of those little uniforms that are vaguely supposed to be sexy (don’t really do it for me) but had rudimentary English. I was told up front that 90 minutes massage (including tips) was 700 HKD. Body to body costs more.

The whole place is clean and new. The room wasn’t huge but had a spacious walk-in shower. The massage bed was wider than usual (room for two?) but without the hole for the face. I showered alone and then the girl came back to start the massage. She didn’t use a towel at first so it got a bit chilly after a while. This part was competent but not fantastic. She’d obviously been taught the technique but was far from an expert. Communication was similar; she’d happily respond to my remarks but wasn’t exactly encouraging more, so I held off with any groping. I also missed the teasing and ball play while lying on my front. When it came to the flip, she started playing with my LB quite soon and I started to feel her up which she tolerated. That’s exactly the right word. My hands could wander but she wasn’t going to show the least enthusiasm about it. OK, it’s usually fake but we’re paying for a fantasy here. The clothes stayed on. Either you’ve got to pay for the B2B option, I suppose, or my phenomenal good looks and charm just weren’t doing it for her. So although I was rather disappointed about her lack of flirtatiousness, the hand job actually turned out to be pretty good and I had a good ten minutes or so of being on the edge before a very satisfying climax. I was told to shower and she subsequently offered a head massage for the remaining five minutes on the clock but I decided to head out. On paying at reception, there were a couple of much sexier, i.e. sluttier looking girls hanging around. I’d give the place another try with a different girl.

Recent Ratings
8shuffler8   29-4-2017 04:18  Karma  +1   
mchk   22-3-2017 17:04  Karma  +3   
professuser   20-3-2017 21:10  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jimyum   20-3-2017 11:57  Karma  +4