Subject: [USA][California] [San Francisco] East Indian, Priti
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:20. 
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7832
Posts 432
Karma 7754
Acceptance 1569
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2017 20:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][California] [San Francisco] East Indian, Priti

Date: Monday, March 13th - 8PM
Name : Priti
Nationality: Indian
Link: http://www.pritivip.com/
Face: 9/10
Body: 7/10 
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 7/10
Price : $300 (for incall)
Repeat: Maybe

Staying in downtown San Francisco and really wanted more of a GFE than the AMPs provide, so did a lot of searching to find providers in the city and came across Priti. Glad I did! Great session with a great girl!

Emailed her a day before getting to town, asking about availability and finally heard back the morning of my second day in town, she was available that night. Cool! A few emails back & forth and she was patient with me as I was waiting to hear about some dinner plans for work. I had originally asked for outcall ($400) but learned that her incall location ($300) was really close to my hotel, so I opted for that.

The reviews were all pretty solid, putting her in the 8 range on looks and 8 on service. After applying my normal discount to those (-1 across the board). Well, happy to report, the looks discount really wasn’t needed, and the service was really incredible - easily an 8 or 9! True GFE and really nice moments of PSE.

Arrived at the location (nice hotel in the city) and knocked lightly on the door… it’s funny, I’m so used to all these Agencies with their explicit instructions (don’t knock, knock lightly, etc.). Priti actually made a joke about how light I knocked, which was a nice little icebreaker right up front.

Anyway, wow, Priti is SUPER cute. I was really happy with what I saw. Really happy! She greeted me with a nice little kiss and then we made our way over to the bed for a few minutes of getting to know you conversation. Priti is cute and smart, and it really made for a nice GFE experience as the conversation turned to kissing and the kissing turned to stripping….

The kissing was super passionate and went on for several minutes when I started a little FIV, which she seemed to enjoy. At some point during this she whispered “I can’t wait to feel you inside me“, one of the nice little PSE moments that occurred during the session.

After another minute of DFK or so, she was up getting a condom and she was going to start with BBBJ and I asked for a cover. The BJ was really great, but I asked her to stop, because I really wanted to last a bit. Little more BJ and then on to Mish, CG, doggie, etc. before I finally popped.

Lot’s of wonderful moments during all this that were incredibly enjoyable - lots of continued kissing, little whispers here and there. Just all around great service.

Would I repeat? I don’t know. I had a great time with Priti, but she was a tad heavier than I like (I seem to be experiencing that a lot recently in the US). Overall, the service was some of the best I’ve had, rivaling some of the incredible experiences I had in Asia recently. She is a great girl and I would recommend her enthusiastically.

I don't think the pictures are accurate, but these are a few from her site.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   5-6-2017 08:53  Karma  +10   Excellent
jeffzeke   18-3-2017 11:56  Karma  +4   pics look great! If she's not too much bigger, I might be OK, as long as she has a pretty face.
batman108   15-3-2017 23:45  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
lefeu   15-3-2017 23:15  Karma  +6   Thanks
bohica   15-3-2017 23:00  Karma  +4   Nice variety
austin821   15-3-2017 04:48  Karma  +3   Nice, always wanted to try Idian
jake.houston   15-3-2017 02:11  Karma  +5   Thanks.
JJJ37   15-3-2017 00:26  Karma  +5   
mchk   14-3-2017 23:31  Karma  +3   Favorable