Font size: S M L
CWB - Go Ling

Date & Time of Session:  13 Mar 2017 1pm
Name:  Go Ling
Link: No in DB
Agent: NA
Nationality & Language: China / Cantonese
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4.5/5 (tall at least 1.70cm -0.5 for bad teeth)
Skill:  3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length:  $500 30mins
Repeat: Yes, will try with massage

Thought I would visit Phoenix at lunch to see what was available before I grab lunch, had Miu Miu and Linda on my radar but both had please wait signs on the door. Looked like a lot of girls hadn't started yet. as I was walking into the corridor where Go Ling's room is she was taking out the rubbish. I got to the doors and all had please wait.

I waited for her to return and asked if she has started, she replied yes so into her room. I was her first customer for the day. Her room is clean, fresh and decent size with massage handles on the roof. Undressed and hoped into the shower, she jumped in and gave me an ok wash down, Tower good and fresh. Dried off and headed to the bed. She has great B cup natural boobs and perfect shape and size for her body. Cat bath and a bit of ear licking then on with the dom for a CBJ. Suction was good, nice technique  but nothing to write home about. Worked on LB and ball sack for a good 10 mins then straight of for some CG.

Her pussy was pretty tight and her riding skills was good. She started off with knees on the bed facing me good rhythm for a 5 minutes while I was enjoying the view and playing with her beautiful tits, then she change to squatting ride and get right into it and I could feel her pussy juices dripping on me and the sound of her wet cunt slapping on me as she ride harder and faster was unbearable. She was reaching climax and she stop riding and moved to a good pussy grind, this lasted on for a couple of minutes. We changed to mish and I fuck her for a few minutes while sucking her tits and LFK, then onto doggy, those legs from behind was amazing, Her pussy was even tighter from behind, I didn't last long and ended up dumping a massive load inside her.

She cleaned me up and showered me, paid and left. As I was leaving she mention lots of punters go for her massage so next time I'll make sure I have a massage.

I'll be back next week to try the massage and provide another update.

Recent Ratings
joey88   21-3-2017 14:49  Karma  +2   
frogtaru   18-3-2017 01:31  Karma  +1   
Mister   14-3-2017 14:07  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. Early or late 30s?
ontheside
Carnal Conqueror

UID 2258
Digest Posts 0
Credits 264
Posts 24
Karma 262
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-7-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline