No : Suki
Nationality & Language: mainland /Cantonese
Face:  7/10
Body:  6/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  350HKD  approx.. 30 min.
Repeat: no

I had to go to Shatin from Shenzhen to pick something up. So after that I could visit some walk ups. I didn’t want to go to all the way to HK Island or Kowloon because I had to go back to Shenzhen. So I tried Sheung Shui walk up for first time.
Looked up at the website where the most girls were. So 54-56 San Fung street it was.
Walked up two stairs and saw on my left a metal door with inside more small rooms. There were like 6/8 bells some with name on it and some don’t. I pressed the main door bell. One older WG looked at me and asked the other girl was ready. Probably most WG’s where sleeping or not present yet. It was 3PM.
So Suki opened the door and welcomed me. She looked a bit old and I decided to go in because I didn’t want to travel anymore to other places for shopping WG’s.
She started with the social talk in Cantonese. She asked me to undress and so I did. We took a shower and she washed me. She was a bit chubby and had a belly. But what the hell.
The room was very small and it had only a small massage table. She asked me if I wanted a massage and I said now. I lay down and she started to gave me a CBJ. The blowjob was quite good as she was really sucking. I asked her to come on top of me and she did after changing a beret. I saw her belly and it wasn’t adding any mood up. So I ask her to change position and do the missionary. I hold her firm and her perfume was turning me on. After I was done, we showered. I asked what her name was and she told me Suki.
Later I left I looked her up on the website and saw Suki that had a totally different body. But it was she. So another PS WG.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
joey88   18-3-2017 23:43  Karma  +2   
obe   16-3-2017 19:53  Karma  +10   Excellent
batman108   13-3-2017 23:27  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
orangerange   13-3-2017 01:42  Acceptance  +1   Punting in Sheung Shui brings back memories
JJJ37   13-3-2017 00:36  Karma  +3   
Thai-delight   12-3-2017 11:36  Karma  +10   thx for sharing