Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2017 13:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH Ruskie (3rd floor) - My Worst Punt Ever

Thread Subject: My Worst Punt Ever
Date & Time of Session:  March 1, 6:30pm
Location:  KH, Floor 3, Turn right out of the elevators, then turn right and the door on the right (across the hall from a blond Russian)
Name:  Era?
Link:  Not listed
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 0/5
Service: 0/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  700 for 30 minutes
Repeat: Absolutely Not

Details:

For those trying to find KH for the first time, take the metro to Mong Kok, walk along fa yuan street to the cross street of fa yuan and argyle.  KH is on Fa Yuan, but because it is at the corner, the address is actually 52-54 Argyle street and the entrance is next to a shoe store (it is listed on google maps at 97 Fa Yuan).  I actually missed this the first time around and went walking another 30 minutes before figuring out my mistake.

This was my third punt for the day (I will write about the other two later, but I want to let bros know who to avoid) so I was debating whether to take part as I was pretty tired and unsure if I could go to completion after such a busy punting day.  I had already visited KH earlier in the day and there were a few ladies who caught my eye (two well proportioned women near the top of the building and a cute Thai on the 10th floor).  FYI, there seemed to be a lot of ladyboys on the 11th floor.  On my way through again, a Russian brunette tickled my fancy as I had never been with a Russian or any white woman before and she had really nice tits and a round ass.  I figured that I might as well try as I had a plane to catch in a few hours and this third punt would nice round out my activities for the day.  Stop while your ahead bros!

I rang the bell and she let me in with a smile.  That was the highlight of the punt.  She then went straight to her bed and starting playing on her phone.  She looked at me with annoyance and said that she was already ready and that I should go take a shower.  I expected the solo shower so I showered up and came out.  She then proceeded to lick my nipples while stroking my LB.  I got hard and then got her to lay down.  I tried to kiss her nipples but she pushed me away and said no.  I tried to kiss her pussy and she said no.  I tried to kiss her on her body and she said no.  She said only her husband can do those things (WTF!).  By this time, I was completely turned off so I tried to get her to give me a blow job to start the deed.  She did a half hearted blow job and then tried to mount me but because it was so rushed I wasn't hard yet and couldn't stay in.  I tried to touch her breast and was told no again.  At this point, I was quite frustrated.  I have heard of starfish but this was worse because it at least a starfish will let you touch her or kiss or at least interact with her in some way or form.  I finally asked if there was anything I could do that she would like.  She said finish quickly.  Only her husband is allowed to do anything with her.  At this point, I gave up, got dressed, and left.  I still paid the money out of embarrassment and a little bit of fear that I would get jumped if I didn't pay, but never in all my decades of punting have I never not cum to completion so this was a first.  Needless to say photos were not allowed.

She said she will be here for a month so buyer beware!

Recent Ratings
ricefed   16-3-2017 13:54  Karma  +1   So sorry to hear this. Wow.
blahblah777   11-3-2017 23:22  Karma  +1   insane punt lol when u think uve heard it all
JJJ37   11-3-2017 01:26  Karma  +3   
flappo84   10-3-2017 09:22  Karma  +4   Thx!
porkchops   10-3-2017 01:28  Karma  +1   Sympathy K
Mister   9-3-2017 14:13  Karma  +3   Original. She needs to stay home and let her husband f^ck her. Picked the wrong profession
johnxyz
Kinky King

UID 133704
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1099
Posts 274
Karma 1091
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2017 21:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
this is -10, she should not be a wg then. or only worth $100.