Acceptance 394
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2017 17:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NY Hong Ye - fun girl

Name: Hong Ye
Link: go141.com/en/A46284-TST-HoneyGirls-NYHongYe.html?ref=Search(bldlocation,stype)
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
Damage: 1000

Called NY early afternoon for some delight. The setup was smooth, and I told her I would arrive in 45 mins for Hong Ye. Upon arrival to TST I called again, she told me to wait for her call. I waited 20 mins, a little long and I looked a bit awkward standing in the lobby just waiting for a phone call. A man called and told me the #.

Entering the room Hong Ye greeted me with a smile and a laugh, with some playful grabs at LB. I returned the favor and grabbed her boobs from behind, which she found amusing. She pulled her dress down for my viewing pleasure.

Her face wasn't as nice as the DB or her video, but good enough for me. She was quite tall and her body was nice and curvy, I liked the black and red thong she was wearing.

Upon further inspection her boobs were fake, which disappointed me a little but they looked nice so it was OK.

More hugs, and I keep fondling her boobs. I then headed for the shower, she said she was clean already so I went in alone. We headed for the bed, I played with her boobs some more as well as her LS. She was welcoming to play, her moans were a little fake and exaggerated though.

LB was rock hard at that point, she took a cap out (no bbbj then, which is OK with me), put it on and gave me a cbj. It felt very good, and although not the most skilled of bjs she did a good job. She stopped quickly though, and wanted me to enter her. I asked her to continue her bj, which she obliged for another few minutes.

I enter her in mish, she had a nice LS and good reactions. Her moans where loud and exaggerated, she kept saying LB was big (well I liked that). I turn her around for doggie, she has a nice ass and pushed herself into me. The view was great, the LS was tight, she told me to give it to her so I did .

Wiped down, shower and remunerated. She was playful all the time, a little over acting but I enjoyed it. She wanted to finish a little quickly, I still took my time and she didn't complain and was accommodating.

A good punt, I probably won't repeat because of too much choices out there.

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   9-3-2017 12:28  Karma  +4   thanks
Siklong69   9-3-2017 03:10  Karma  +3   
Shuriken   9-3-2017 02:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
porkchops   9-3-2017 01:58  Karma  +1   
cknc31   8-3-2017 17:36  Karma  +1