Name: Shan
Nationality & Language: No English, Cantonese and mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $500 plus tip
Repeat: For sure

Finally had time to write a my first report on my second punt ever. My first punt wasn't the greatest as I was nervous and just wasn't comfortable enough to enjoy it. Then I got up and said I'm gonna find a WG today! Went down to Sham shui po and went through all of the clusters to find try and find a girl that I can break my WG cherry with. After about an hour of going through a few buildings I found Shan Shan. My goodness was she cute. She was wearing a sexy lingerie outfit and wearing glasses. Definitely one of the cutest girls I seen that day.

I went in and she took off my shirt and she stripped down and we hopped in the shower. After washing me clean she proceeded with BBBJ in the shower. As my second punt ever I knew through reading the forums this was not standard for most girls so I was definitely surprised. Then she began to rub her tits on my LB. My goodness how good that felt.

After the shower she layed me down on the bed and began to catbath me and again with the BBBJ. We then started DFK. She put a dom on my LB and began to ride me like there was no tomorrow. We then got into mish and I was almost about to finish. I held back and we changed into doggy and after a few more minutes I couldn't resist and finally

Shan was very friendly to me and it definitely looked like she enjoyed it as much as I did. I was for sure there for more than 45 mins and not once did she rush me or was rude about it unlike my first girl. So I would definitely come back to her next time I'm looking for a punt.

[ Last edited by  johntang at 6-3-2017 17:25 ]

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   8-3-2017 10:51  Karma  +3   
quartz13579   7-3-2017 14:42  Karma  +1   
twiceAweek   6-3-2017 17:51  Karma  +5   thanks for your first report, would appreciate address or directions to find this girl
johntang
Musky Member

UID 159655
Digest Posts 0
Credits 146
Posts 10
Karma 145
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2017 04:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
twiceAweek  thanks for your first report, would appreciate address or directions to find this girl

It was one of the ones on apliu st. don't remember which one. sorry about that. I was trying to find her on the db but no luck.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   8-3-2017 12:47  Acceptance  +2   sounds good, too bad there's no way to find her ...