Karma 1065
Acceptance 170
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2017 20:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Huge fail Sai Wan

So was walking back home and decided to have a look at the walkup in Sai Wan. I have scored some really nice ones there before. Apartments A and B are always older birds but apartment C always has a younger mainland chick whenever they post.

This time it was yy
http://go141.com/en/A44169-SaiWa ... l?ref=Search(region,building)

So I rang the door and of course YY did not open but that was expected. A square face really mainland looking chick with a decent body was there. I asked for bbbj and she said 600hkd for everything. Ok sure. Walked in and she pointed to a sign, "pay first or 10 years in prison" she had a really grumpy face as well. I paid up and that was a mistake.

I took a shower and she pointed for me to lie down on the bed. Then she pretended she wanted to throw up before starting the blow job. BJ was decent, not bad not good. After I suggested it is time for main act she shouted a lot of nonsense in mandarin, took out some oil and started an intense handjob. I got my phone and translated I paid 600 for FS not a HJ. She said a lot of loud stuff in mandarin that I did not understand. But I pointed to the sign and that actually helped me. She relented and got undressed, gave me a CBJ to get lb back into business after that I banged her inmish until finish. Just wanted to get it over with and leave. I got dressed and left without a word.

Recommendation: avoid at all cost!

Nationality : chinese
Face:  5/10, hardcore square face mainlander
Body:  6/10, fairly tight body and firm tits
Skill: 3
Service: 0
GFE: 0/5
PSE: not a chance
Price & Session Length: 600 hkd, BBBJ, no kissing, worst service
Repeat: HELL NO

Recent Ratings
frogtaru   6-3-2017 15:01  Karma  +1   yikes.....!
JJJ37   5-3-2017 02:22  Karma  +2   she really knows how to set the mood LOL
rebz   4-3-2017 23:11  Karma  +3   Sorry for you
mike141
Erotic Emperor

UID 8304
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2129
Posts 269
Karma 2116
Acceptance 253
Reading Access 60
Registered 12-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2017 01:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hkmann's post

Sorry to hear about the bad experience.

It doesn't surprise me though, given the profile of YY.   Most of the times you see these young mainland girls with airbrushed pics like hers, they usually tend to have a bad attitude and service.

I sense that a lot of them are part-timers being pushed on as (temporary) full-time WGs.  I see them in a lot more places now, such as 7/8th floor of Hing Loong and Coronet Court.  My advice is to avoid these gals.

Recent Ratings
hkmann   5-3-2017 01:52  Karma  +1   
hkmann
Kinky King

UID 8788
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1074
Posts 140
Karma 1065
Acceptance 170
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2017 01:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 mike141's post

I have been to that location a few times and have had decent success. I was at Hing Loong 7/8 also this evening but found nothing to my liking, it is hit and miss also. The good thing is that there are new girls every 7 days. Anyway,  it is a gamble and this time it was a loss unfortunately.