Font size: S M L
Q118 and Sexy Sexy Girl

Date & Time of Session:  27/2 afternoon
Name:  Q118
Link: http://go141.com/en/A49296-TST-H ... f=My+sisters+column
Agent: Q, 5/5
Nationality & Language: shandong mandarin
Face:  4.5/5 95 pct like db
Body:  3/5 65 pct like db (legs are thicker and waist wider, shorter)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1k
Repeat: naw

So I first called the Sexy agent like five times to try and book this girl. http://go141.com/en/A48731-TST-H ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region). Hence the sexy,  sexy girl. But the agent didn't know who or what I was talks about and just told me to go to hotel and pick. She said she didn't have SMS so I cldnt text her what I was looking at.  Ah said she had 6 girls so already the math was not adding up wholly (there look like 9 girls on the db).  So anyway I go there and start going to the rooms and of course none of them are her. I even ask the girls if they know her and most of em don't really know either. Each time I call the agent back and she sends me to another room. Eventually she just tells me to ask the hg's to tell me which room sexy girl is in, but they don't know. Its like a maze! Anyway after about four or five rooms I gave up and just called q for this other girl I was eyeing. I was already all the way in hh anyway (anyone have tip for fastest route their from island??)

By contrast, q set me up immediately without b and s which was nice. As soon as I saw it was her even though not completely mcot I went for it. She was very nice and smiley and willing to oblige it seemed. Her skin was a bit darker than her pics let on. And she seemed a bit shorter (it looks like the photoshopping essentially lightened skin and stretched out the pic if that's possible). Shower service typical no hanky pansy small but regular towel. Very nice bbbj suction decent and went as long as I wanted her too. LS was like a forest but no real other hair. She got on for CG and was pumping but I was not feeling it that much. She went horizontal after prompting and I still was not feeling it so asked her to finish me off in mouth she said ok but no inside which is why I decduets a little from service. Anyway that was it she was very friendly and cleaned up and I left. She was nice but I wldnt see her again or go through all that.

If anyone knows about sexy sexy girl pls let me know I m still interested!

Recent Ratings
cass   11-3-2017 06:32  Karma  +3   Stretching pics really easy :)
flappo84   7-3-2017 11:32  Karma  +3   Favorable
FlyingBreadMan   27-2-2017 20:44  Karma  +2   Favorable - thank you so much for report I really wanted to see her, but got mucked about.
swarley_stinson   27-2-2017 17:35  Acceptance  +1   
Julia1986
Lustful Lord

UID 75353
Digest Posts 0
Credits 663
Posts 61
Karma 658
Acceptance 90
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2017 15:43  Profile P.M. 
Nice report! Which side of Hong Kong do you usually come from? My experience tells me that coming by taxi is of course the fastest route but also the most expensive one. Coming by bus is a more economical option, which most of the cross harbour bus drops off in HH. Then it is only a 5-min covered walk to the playground!

Recent Ratings
prince10   1-3-2017 19:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hehehahahehe
Nookie Newbie

UID 29388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 25
Posts 81
Karma 26
Acceptance -20
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2017 02:17  Profile P.M. 
I was try8ng to find him wechat but failed. Your report is really fair and i shojld referrnce