Acceptance 86
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2017 16:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nuru Spa- angel/ onki

Name: Nuru Spa angel/ onki
Link:http://go141.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSpa.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Looks: 7/10 average face, not the best face but it kinda reminds me of the actress Stephanie Che
Body: 8/10. natural c/d cup, nice butt, hips and waist have a bit of meat but still very sexy
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 3/10
Damage: HKD1600
retry: when there is another girl

I missed the chance to see Shirley, so when bobo messages me the new gal i decide to give it a try. Show up at the designated time and take the lift up, simple and easy.

So its basically the same drill:
shower with a sample of bbbj and sitting on the weird bath stool, she was facing me and giving me a bbbj but i felt its more sensual when they are from behind and giving a HE

dry massage- slightly below average
oil massage- average
during both dry/oil massage she does use her nice boobs like nuru and giving my whole body a lil rub

nuru- she has some nice boobs so when she lays down and rubs it against you its pretty nice, lots of slipping sliding then flip and slip some more... so after around 20mins of slipping and sliding we go shower to rinse off the gel. We dry ourselves and move onto the love chair. She gives another BBBJ and then caps me asking me to go on top. So we start with missionary then i tried to put her legs up but she didn't like that, so kept going in different angles of missionary using the love chair. I asked her to go for doggy but she didn't want that either so just moved to the bed and kept going until then is just
shower, dress and pay

the girl was rather disappointing, due to the limitations of the positions. but i hope it goes better with other bros.

[ Last edited by  xsamusx69 at 22-2-2017 16:41 ]

Recent Ratings
jimyum   28-2-2017 19:11  Karma  +4   
batman108   23-2-2017 14:54  Acceptance  +4   Awesome and thanks
UncleDad   22-2-2017 23:03  Karma  +4   Thx for report
kenji1083   22-2-2017 20:34  Acceptance  +1   Nice reporting