Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 60 minutes, €130  
Repeat: Perhaps

I had a few days in Berlin and with no plans one evening, decided that a massage would do the trick. I’d once been to a place near my hotel on previous trip but ended up with a granny, so I got online and found an alternative that looked more inviting and promised something a bit younger. It was certainly more clean and inviting and the girl who let me in was pretty enough. Medium height, good figure, decent looks. The granny at the other place had told me she used to work on a building site, so things were definitely looking up. Opted for a one hour body massage for €100. The usual rub and tug can mostly be got for 50 to 60, so more than I expected. But she did get naked straight away and had a great looking full back tattoo.

The massage was average. I’ve had better but it was still pleasant and effective. She responded quite well to small talk but the real spark was missing. Just another customer. When it came to the flip, she started to bargain for extra services. That was a disappointment as she had great, medium large perky tits that I’d have loved to play with, but it seemed even groping cost extra. I settled for a CBJ for an extra 30. She was good. Too good. I didn’t last long and she happily finished off with a head massage for a couple of minutes before the hour was up.

All in all a pleasant place; a good looking girl; I came. But the playful aspect, the connection, whether real or not, was missing. Just another average day at the office, at least for her. With money to burn, I’d go back and try someone else.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   23-2-2017 11:44  Karma  +4   favorable!
UncleDad   22-2-2017 22:42  Karma  +4   Thx for report!
Petay_1283   22-2-2017 10:08  Karma  +3   good report