Karma 1990
Acceptance 530
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2017 19:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Prince Edward and Mon Kok service joints

After reaading these 2 reports, http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... p;highlight=brothel and http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 9219&highlight=  I decided to check it out myself.

I went to the PE one first.

Nationality & Language: Chinese & Mandarin
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10  BBBJ/rimjob
Price & Session Length:  420 & 30 min (said it was more cuz it was after 2pm)
Repeat: nope

Rejected a bunch of girls cuz they were chubby and finally settled on this one cuz she was really friendly.  Got the standard BJ and rimjob and didnt even go for a fuck.  It wasnt exactly CIM as she pulled out when I came.  She did a good job, but I dont think I'd go back cuz none of these girls were attractive.

After I was done, I went str8 to Mon kok

Location: 42 Bute St (iirc it's actually on portland st)  It's in an alley with a pink neon sign
Name: QQ  
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 nice fake tits
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 390 & 30 min
Repeat: Maybe?

The place is gated and the guy didnt really let me in till I said 390.  He spoke pretty good english and was upfront and said the girls are not young.  I didn't have much time so I picked the first girl I saw.  She was way better looking than the girl at Prince Edward.  I got a thorough shower and alot of ass crack washing.  Turned out to be a huge waste as she only gave me a BBBJ and just like the last one, pulled out when I came.  I think cuz I only used English they thought I was just a n00b and I didnt get the rimjob.

BTW, both chicks gave me a full body catbath.  I dont particularly like catbaths and I despise it even more know becuz both of them left behind an aftersmell from all that licking.  HUGE TURNOFF.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
warinvar   19-2-2017 02:05  Karma  +4   these joints have their star, u can ask their phone number and book - Prince Edward West, try Ivy.. goodluck!
matado   19-2-2017 00:30  Karma  +1   I had the same issue in Guangzhou, all the spa I tried, I just get an HJ and cath bath without RIM... Because I am forei ...
batman108   17-2-2017 01:10  Karma  +1   awesome and thanks
frogtaru   15-2-2017 20:24  Acceptance  +1   
ramont   15-2-2017 19:25  Karma  +5   There's one in the Hung Lueng Bldg 1F that is cheaper I think, but rim job not standard