Thread Subject: [Vietnam Saigon] Minh Tam 2
Date & Time of Session:  9 Feb 2017 11:30am
Face:  6.5 / 10
Body:  7.5 / 10
Skill: 3 / 10
Service: 8 / 10
Price & Session Length:  120 min, 600K VIP room + 600K
Repeat: Maybe with different provider

Decided to pay a visit given a number of good reviews of this place. It was pretty far away (near airport, 25 mins away from D1) but I was already in the area. Located the address on google maps, there's a very big sign marking the location of the building. However you need to follow the alleyway perpendicular to the street, go past a line of parked motorcycles, and walk over towards the glass double doors on the right when you get to the open area at the end of the alley.

Facilities are very nice (relatively new, open area given further distance from city) and quality was best relative to others like Minh Tam (original) and Vien Dong. Booked the VIP room for 600k, very spacious with private sauna, bath, and lots of room. Online pictures a good representation.

Male attendant brought me to my room, asked me for my preference in therapist, tipped 100K hoping for the best. Went into steam room and girl came in after a few minutes. She was pretty okay looking, not the best but not too bad either. But clearly 100k tip didn't result in above average girl. B cup, nice legs / ass, okay face

Did the usual bathing routine and onto the massage. She was reasonably nice but turned on TV during first part of massage, and massage was pretty bad - just pushing around for a while but wasn't really reason for my visit.

Then came the flip and she turned off the TV and all of a sudden became much more attentive. Give her props on this part. Good amount of sensuality, moaning, knew how to touch down there in just the right way using both hands on LB and surrounding area. Was able to roam around pretty freely, bra came off. HJ finish. Didn't have my hopes up but second half performance far exceeded quality of first half. Was reasonably happy with experience.

Wrote down tip, drank some water (left the food) and paid upfront. Service provider number 1. Wouldn't mind repeating given quality of facility and discrete location but would try different provider. Quality of facilities at original Minh Tam not that much worse and had a much more positive experience there for same price and somewhat closer location.

Recent Ratings
batman108   17-2-2017 01:13  Karma  +1   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   14-2-2017 21:00  Karma  +2