Face: 6/10 - Looks like that TVB actress Chong Si Man,
Body: 7/10 - Tall, boobs are nice hand full
Attitude: 10/10 - nice chit chat
Service: 7/10 - Full
Recommend: yes
Return: If my fav girl isn't available
Towel: fresh
Shower: 6/10 - Got me nice and hard during shower
Link - http://go141.com/en/A25169-CB-Ma ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Cost - 600$
Date & Time - Feb 14th 5pm

First time to try this girl, she's friendly, went in and had some chit chat about her cctv, got undress into the shower room, no kissing which i was fine with, i don't tend to kiss the girls, was playing with her boobs in the shower and she knows how to play back rubbing her boobs onto my body and playing with my little brother.

I normally don't try other girls but today had the urge + Crystal wasn't around and there was many brothers lurking around and other first choice was busy.

After shower got into bed (if you are 189cm tall it will not be very comfortable, some good licking my body and than she went to reach for condom was abit sad that she didn't go BBBJ but no worries really good suction and got me really hard.

She got on top CG didn't fell much (my little bro is just average she seemed very gapped and lots of KY) flipped her over and did some doggie nice ass was slapping it abit, than switch back to missionary and   she got up showered more chit chat got changed.

I would recommend, because her attitude was good.

Took a photo from girl DB, (wanted to ask the c hing's here how do you ask for photo? just ask?)

Peace out

[ Last edited by  Skykwng at 14-2-2017 17:43 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   15-2-2017 19:41  Karma  +2   Prepare to take a photo, then ask, if necessary promising not to include her face. Flattery helps. Worst she can say is ...
NeverWong   15-2-2017 15:48  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   15-2-2017 02:12  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   14-2-2017 20:59  Karma  +3   
ramont   14-2-2017 18:04  Karma  +4   thanks