Liu [Chao Phaya 2][Bangkok][Thailand]

Name: Liu (I think)
near Phaya Thai BTS Station
Face: 3/5 A little signs of aging, braces on her teeth, but nice-looking enough
Body: 3/5 Really nice B/C cup tits, some Thai/Buddhist tattoos
Service: 4/5 Polite, flirty, active and accommodating, some English
Skill: 4/5 experienced

Details:
I visited this place several years ago because of Jack's recommendation and had a good time. I was back and decided for a revisit. It's not that hard to find especially if you use his guidelines here. Like he said, it's probably used more by locals that all the foreigners that frequent the places along Sukhumvit. It's an older building with a big atrium and large fishbowl. PPS greeted me, explained the set up and I took a look and picked. I didn't see any stunners, but there were 2-3 that seemed alright and so I made my pick... #50.

Pay at the counter, wait for the girl. Go to the room. I can't remember the exact pronunciation of her name, so I'm gonna stick with Liu. She was nice enough and would've gotten a look or 2 in her black, clingy minidress. The attendant who showed us to the room asked if we wanted drinks. I asked for a water. Note: This isn't complimentary. I ended up paying 80 baht for a bottle of water and a tea and coffee. I ordered the water and Liu ordered the others I guess. Not a big deal, but just a warning.

She prepared the tub which is a large figure 8 style tub for 2 (or 3). She did the soapie clean up of me and gave me my first WBJ. Then, we stood so she could wash my back and finish up and performed WBJ #2. Out of the tub area and she dried me off. We moved over to the bed and she started doing her routine which progressed to BBBJ #3. I pulled her up for a little DATY. Then, she did a short BJ #4 for final prep of lil' bro before we moved into a pretty vigorous CG. We worked that for a while and it was very nice, then to mish, then to doggie, then to flatiron and finish. I rested. She cleaned up. Then, I joined her and she washed me off.

I'm not sure how long everything was. Probably about an hour. I'm not sure how long you are supposed to get, but I never felt rushed and the pace felt natural. They had raised their prices for "Superstars" by 100 baht, so the price was 2100 baht. I added a 200 baht tip and my total expenses were 2400 baht which works out to about $540 HKD.

That's about on par with the 520 "mixed" offerings at JSL and the like. However, this was a bigger and nicer room and probably twice the time that you have with some of the Thais working in HK. Service was similar to one of Roy's girls, but most of Roy's girls are probably a little younger and fresher. All in all though, I good no hassles option.

Rating: 8/10

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   24-8-2023 21:18  Karma  +10   
Freelancer   12-2-2017 09:25  Karma  +4   Favorable
hkpunter999   10-2-2017 20:10  Karma  +2   
sexfiend   10-2-2017 14:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Petay_1283   10-2-2017 11:40  Karma  +9   great
obe   10-2-2017 11:17  Karma  +10   Thanks! Nice report.
NeverWong   10-2-2017 10:59  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the info!
jeffzeke   10-2-2017 10:51  Karma  +4   good punt at soapies, very nice!
nyctohkvacation   10-2-2017 09:43  Karma  +3