Karma 7749
Acceptance 1569
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2017 05:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] - Really Hot Viet from Brix

So made my way to Brix finally last night, glad I did - the girls in general I think are better looking than Ipanema.

Date: Friday, Feb 10th, 2 AM (or so)
Name : T (don't know how to spell it)
Nationality: Viet
Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10 
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 8/10
Price : $400 per hour SGD
Repeat: YES!

Wow, Ipanema is no joke, but you pay for it. There is a cover charge (which I didn't have to pay as I was a guest of a Hotel Guest, it pays to have connections). I never asked how much the cover is.... sorry! And drinks are more expensive.

The girls here strike me as good businesswomen - because I was so tired after my adventures this week, I wasn't going to do anything and so I was very noncommittal to the girls I talked with, and I think they saw me as poor investment of their time. There was a super hot little Indo chick named Momo that I almost took out at one point, but after I walked away after the second time talking with her she kind of gave up on me and wasn't as affectionate.

I ended up meeting a fellow punter from the US and ended up hanging out with him for the night and so we left Brix for a bit so I could show him Ipanema - the quality was way lower at Ipanema, so we made our way back to Brix after 1 drink.

When we got back to Brix I quickly found T, who I had been talking with before we ventured out... and I was super happy she was still there.

She was touching me affectionately, and indicating quite nicely that I was going to have a good time. I was going to try to negotiate, but decided not too since I was expecting to have to pay $500 SGD at Brix, so I was already lower than I expected, and trying negotiate can kill the mood a bit I think.  

So back to my hotel, undress and into the shower together for a some nice soapy fun. On to the bed for a great, GREAT CBJ, then sex in multiple positions, then more CBJ, and finally finished off with HJ as I was having a hard time finishing. T was great! She offered to stay the rest of the night and we could have morning sex, but I declined as I need to get a few hours of sleep and I don't do so when I have company over.

My week so far:

• 2 x with a Hot Viet from Ipanema named Moon ($300 per)
  • Super Cute Viet in Geylang ($50 for 30 minutes)
  • Super Hot Viet from Brix ($400)

I got T's phone number and I might repeat with her tonight, the service was some of the best I've had. Looks wise, I think she was very comparable to Moon, different, but both hot. The only bad part about this week is the lack of pictures. I got a little video from Moon that I might try to grab a screen shot from to share.

Off to KL on Saturday!

Recent Ratings
mchk   14-2-2017 19:24  Karma  +3   
Phaychay   10-2-2017 23:36  Karma  +3   
roy2921   10-2-2017 16:21  Karma  +1   
jeffzeke   10-2-2017 10:54  Karma  +4   nice punt!
Freelancer   10-2-2017 09:50  Karma  +4   Favorable
AussieMossie   10-2-2017 07:41  Karma  +1   Had really good (bad) intentions to head to Ippy's last night but failed. Really want to meet this Moon girl as I have ...
obe   10-2-2017 06:36  Karma  +10   Excellent