Origin: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Height: <150cm
Weight: <45kg
Body: 6/10 (slim and skinny)
Ass: 3/10 (flat)
Tits: 3/10 (A, but nice nipple)
Pussy: 7/10 (shaved, clean, no smell)
Damage: RM218

Experience: The health centre is at level 5 of the hotel. Selected the girls from the lineup as she seems to be the cutest in her yellow dress. Was led to the room upstairs by her. But got the first hint of the bad experience to come when she scolded me for putting my hand on her back when we were climbing the stairs. The floor seems in heavy renovation and the room is filthy and mouldy, except, thankfully for the bed. She washed my dick in the bathroom before we proceed to the bed. I tried to pull her close but she refused and complained that I smoke. I told her that I never smoke in my life, and probably it was the pillow. And the experience just got worst after that. I start with missionary but she keep on complaining here and there, being fussy about how I should touch her body, or not liking for me to touch her back when she is blowing me. That really kill my mood. My dick went flaccid. And I thought just want to lie down chatting her a bit. But she kept yapping. Man, I thought I left the wife at home. So I just left and swore never to return.
Sorry no picture available.

Recent Ratings
Mister   8-2-2017 13:25  Karma  +3   "Man, I thought I left the wife at home." Lol!
hkpunter999   8-2-2017 07:38  Karma  +1   So sorry for the bad experience! I'm headed to KL in a few days and appreciate the intel! Thank you for posting!
JJJ37   8-2-2017 04:43  Karma  +3   
Dr.A   8-2-2017 00:35  Karma  +3   thanks, is better i'll try another sauna in my first trip to KL.