Digest Posts 0
Credits 30926
Posts 2032
Karma 30561
Acceptance 7293
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2017 22:22  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Lolitas--business as usual

Sunday: Headed over to the Siam Square/MBK area which isn't a mongering destination but has just about everything else. Tokyu Department Store has a refined grocery section and is a must, as is the paper/stationery store on 3/F, which has red packets with trad Chinese designs AND Thai script (the kiddies love 'em). 4/F has cheap SIM cards, a wireless mouse I needed, power adapters for forthcoming trips, and the most psychotic phone cases known to humanity. Coffee World for rocket fuel and fast wi-fi. The real food court on 6/F (5/F is for the chingasa turistas) has Smashed Burgers...
[attach]95257[/attach]

Hell yes I got on the outside of one of these, it was fanfuckingtastic.
[attach]95258[/attach]

Back to the hotel for a nap. I could hang out here for a week, but Bangkok is pricey and I'm heading off tomorrow, so head to my fave Iraqi eatery for hummus and chicken biryani, Soi Arab is looking spiffier nowadays. The waitresses wear pink dresses with matching chadour.
[attach]95259[/attach]

But. Had Khun Tan on my mind after our abortive cocksucking engagement last night. And maybe I shouldn't take it personal, but Luciferdammit I am irked when some goons thwart my mongering plans.

So I head back to Lolitas.

I'm breaking my own rule: don't go to some place looking for a particular WG—what will it be? Place is closed down, she's busy, she's outta town, kidnapped by aliens? I don't care, I'm going back for it.

And she's sitting grinning under the pink neon Lolitas sign, looking a bit sheepish because I left before any transaction was completed. There's no point in wasting a moment, let's go. The mamasan grins when I ask if the police had busted up last night's party—”no, some Thai man doesn't want to pay for drink.” Yeah...well that's Thai cops DO. Anyway, no point in debate.

Upstairs, behind the black curtains, most of my clothes off, I unbutton Tan's white blouse (the L's uniform is white blouse/red plaid skirt, in case yer one of them Catholic type of pervs...). She says her tits are “small”...as if that made a flyspeck of difference. I reply they're narak (“cute”...use it). My pole is pulsing and she's slurping expertly and no obnoxious freeloaders or LE or slavering Mormons or acquisitive space aliens disturb the lovely intersection of her mouth and my cock.

Some BJ techs use a straight-ahead and effective technique, others are more anarchic. Tan is the latter and it's working. She's pleasing Mister Stupid and she looks fucking great in the bright red light inside our impromptu cube. She suggests “boom boom” but I'm not going for the upsale—I'm off to Pattaya tomorrow. I can't say the thought didn't cross my mind...

Suddenly she's up sucking on a nipple, I grab the back of her neck and we're all up in each others' mouths, tongues flicking manic. I can taste her horniness. But...back down and more interesting BJ techniques.

Perhaps because of LE nonsense, the place no longer has the round padded discs the girls used to kneel on, so next time she comes up she kneels on the couch next to me and does the driver-seat-BJ configuration—I have a fondness for this so let her at it. She seems to think I should complete and is going for it, her back is sweaty as I gently rub my palms over it, over her five-line-monk-tattoo on the shoulder and the good luck tiger tattoo at the base of her spine.

But I'm not gonna cum that way, so I put her back on her knees and play with my saliva-slick dick, sticking the head into her mouth, letting her tongue play with it. This has already been one helluva marathon BJ and it's time to pop the cork, so I let her take the controls, slow, no too slow, she gets her hand into the act, my loins twitch, and pretty soon it's KA-FUCKIN-BOOM all down the line, oh yeah, her warm mouth engulfing my lucky lucky penis.

Clean up, bit of a chat, and I walk out the door, pay the bill at the counter and walk into the Bangkok night air feeling marvelous. As it says on the large sign by the exit: “Please cum again.”

JtB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 3-2-2017 22:23 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mojoroad   10-11-2018 09:29  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Petay_1283   6-2-2017 13:58  Karma  +5   
Freelancer   5-2-2017 09:15  Karma  +6   Excellent
JJJ37   4-2-2017 12:33  Karma  +5   
skml   4-2-2017 09:07  Karma  +4   
obe   4-2-2017 07:59  Karma  +10   Excellent
jake.houston   4-2-2017 07:37  Karma  +10   
cass   4-2-2017 07:08  Karma  +10   You have catholic tastes :p
nyctohkvacation   4-2-2017 07:05  Karma  +3   
tripwire   4-2-2017 04:50  Karma  +2   
Dr.A   4-2-2017 02:21  Karma  +6   
Phaychay   3-2-2017 23:13  Karma  +3   Nice!
batman108   3-2-2017 23:03  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30926
Posts 2032
Karma 30561
Acceptance 7293
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2017 14:11  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@ cass

QUOTE:
You have catholic tastes :p

LOL! Everyone, please note the small "c" in catholic...

Those short skirts are just made for wandering hands     

However, she would use my fondlings as fodder for an upsell. She was attractive and if I hadn't been going to Pattaya the next day...anyway, no complaints.

JtB

Recent Ratings
obe   9-6-2018 12:43  Karma  +10