Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2017 20:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH 6/F

Date & Time of Session:  2 Feb; evening
Name:  A something? Asked for it to be repeated, still didn't get it.
Nationality & Language: Uzbek, passable English
Face:  5/5 MCOT
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
Price: $600
Repeat: If I get the chance.

This is my first post in the grown-up section, having apparently been promoted. So to honour this elevation I thought I'd share a pretty good punt with you guys.

I'd not been about in a while, what with CNY and all that, but finally got a chance after work today to check out the girls that fellow bros have very helpfully reported on. I'm afraid I can't provide too much intel on the other floors/rooms in KH today seeing as the line for the lift snaked literally outside the building by that little street food stall and I had to walk up the stairs. There was a pretty SE Asian (don't want to be presumptuous and call her Thai) on 4/F in B corridor, but other than that I got up to 6/F without much else to share. As soon as I got into the corridor from the staircase (which smelt especially like urine today; someone please explain this phenomenon to me - do people literally just piss in that stairwell?) I glanced at the A corridor, and as they are wont to do, I saw two Russian speaking girls chilling and smoking in one of the rooms. One of the girls was an alright looking blonde and the other is the one I went with. I started chatting with them outside the door and respectfully asked the blonde if I could have some time with her friend. She was very friendly and slapped my ass and gave my crotch a squeeze as she walked away.

Anyway, I reckon this girl is super attractive, but that may just be me. She's medium height (say low-mid 160cm) with black hair, big eyes (albeit with lots of makeup) and a slim body. If I had to make a comment it's that her boobs are a bit saggy but not in an unpleasant way and they are certainly nice to grab when you're pumping away. I walk in, start to get undressed and chat. This conversation and the one after the deed while getting dressed again and all was the most lengthy/detailed conversation I've had with a WG in a long time so I won't tell you guys her life story, just the pertinent bits. She is 22, from Uzbekistan and worked as a cam girl in Dubai. Today was her first day in HK and she is here for 15 days. Happy to answer questions but I've always been a bit uncomfortable providing personal details on someone's life on a public forum. Anyway, I walk into the shower, and wash up, then as I walk out, she hands me a towel and goes in herself.

I'm laying on the bed, just chilling and she grabs the condom and kneels, facing me, between my legs. There's a bit of ball licking (albeit very gentle), then cbj. Maybe this is the part that had me so pleased about this particular encounter because she had this cute little Minnie Mouse headband on and she honestly went at the bj for like 10 minutes. She probably would have gone on longer had I not become impatient and wanted to just fuck her. The bj technique was not the best but my god did she perservere. After about five minutes of that I started to push the boundaries and held her head with my hands and directed the flow to which she did not complain. I think it was around that moment when I was gently face fucking her that I couldn't resist and pulled her up into cg. At this point I think I was a little crazed and just used her body like a human fleshlight, grinding her ass and all that. Then I flipped her over into mish and its many varieties, none of which elicited a word of complaint or issue. In fact, she was emitting these little moans and grabbing my back, which I reckon adds to the GFE points. Then I moved on to dg. She honestly was up for anything at that point; I put a pillow down under her stomach then pushed her head down into the bed and just went at it. It was a miracle that I lasted that long because that view was just one for the ages; hair askew, face down, ass up and just taking it like a fucking trooper.

Eventually finished up, and when I pulled out she just lay there panting as I had left her, so I grabbed a tissue, threw away the condom and gave her a cigarette which she gratefully accepted. Then we lay there for a bit, me using her ass as a pillow, then paid and left.

All in all a good punt with an attractive girl, if you have similar tastes as I do, with good service. Would recommend.

Recent Ratings
roy2921   4-2-2017 16:24  Karma  +1   
cknc31   4-2-2017 14:10  Acceptance  +1   
johnxyz
Kinky King

UID 133704
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1099
Posts 274
Karma 1091
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2017 21:37  Profile P.M. 
bro, what are her tits size?
Sixfulter
Lustful Lord

UID 119926
Digest Posts 0
Credits 750
Posts 172
Karma 746
Acceptance 71
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-7-2014
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2017 19:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 AntonioGramsci's post

Bro, did you tip her in the end since you are so satisfied?