Acceptance 395
Reading Access 60
Registered 16-2-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2017 08:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thailand - Pattaya: walkig street and Sex in the city

I wanted get my phone screen replaced, so on 1/30, I walked from central to tukcom near walking street. What a hike. Cheapest price I got to replace the screen on my S6 edge was 5,900 baht. No way, I rather buy new phone when I get back to the states.

I had dinner at S&P tukcom, which was OK. Delicious smoothies they have there. I went to walking street for the fist time. It was about 8pm, maybe too early but it was not as lively as I imagined. I ended up going into sugar baby just to have a beer and see what it's like. I almost get kicked out for trying to take a pic. They called the manager on me but we worked it out.

I asked him about the prices there. He said girls charge 2-3k baht some even more and bar fine is 800 and if I want to use a short time room at sugar baby its an additional 450 (if I'm recalling correctly). Knowing my taste in women, I'll choose one that charges the most.

I left sugar baby and went to taboo. It was more happening there. But I figured I'd get more bang for my buck on Soi 6, so I took a 10 baht pick up truck there. Walked up abd down Soi 6 a few times. Girls/ladyboya are like eager to get my attention. I allowed myself to get dragged into one bar, forgot the name. I asked for slim girl. Mamasan brought me 39 year old. No thanks. But might change my mind if anal is on the table.it was not.

I must have walked up and down the SOI 4 times indecisively. I ended up in sex in the city. I was approached by a girl named Nuch. I declined buying drinks. Told her I want slim girl. She was pointing out some girls but not my cup of tea. I told her I want her. OK, 1,500 baht she said plus 350 for the short time room.

Now idk why young slim girls at so lazy. At least do a little more than spread legs for 1500. Not even a little BJ. So we fucked a few different positions. In the middle of it all I asked to fuck her ass. She said no. I said 3000, so said no. I said 4000. She said no. I said 5000. Still no. I guess I'm stuck with miss boring. At least she's sexy right? She seemed shocked to find out I'm American, I guess because I'm black. Said she's 26 and from Bangkok. Convo was limited because very little English.

Date:  Jan 30
Name:  Nuch
Nationality: Thai
Language: Thai & Basic English
Face:  7.5/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 5/10
Service: 5/10
GFE: 4/10
PSE: 3/10
Price: 1,500
Repeat: different girl

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
soulfree2k   4-7-2018 02:22  Acceptance  +1   Nice
Jack_Sparrow   2-2-2017 07:46  Karma  +4   
batman108   1-2-2017 23:03  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   1-2-2017 12:32  Karma  +4   good one!
jake.houston   1-2-2017 12:29  Karma  +10   Welcome back!
obe   1-2-2017 08:54  Karma  +10   Thanks