Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2017 02:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jordan Pussy Mower

Thread Subject: Jordan Pussy Mower
Date & Time of Session:  30 Jan 2017
Name:  Kitty
Link: http://go141.com/en/A25615-Jorda ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  3.5/5 (Not bad, put is as an average)
Body:  5/5 ( 35D s set of tits)
Skill: 6/5 (Part 1, Massage was dank, Part 2, The experience is unreal)
Service: 6/5 (From the moment of entering to the moment I left, 5* all the way)
GFE: 5/5 (Smooches and Dirty Talks made it super intimate)
PSE: 5/5 (One of her set in Part 2 is literally fulfilling PSE)
Price & Session Length:  900 (Ouch) for 1.5 hrs (1 hour 10 minutes of Solid Massage, 20 minutes of Part 2.)
Repeat: Set up a monthly tickler to remind to do so.

I must admit. After the tax payment, my punts in January was disappointingly low. First off, tax payment took a chunk out of my savings. Second, my bonus and such is not released till end of March. However, if you know me enough by now, my massage routine is categorized under necessity in my monthly list.

Since it was Chinese New Years, my entire contact list of 141 chicks were off to holidays. As my back was really yearning for a massage, I had no choice but to scout the website for whoever, carries a reputation of massage and the after jobs. Long story short, my browser landed me to Kitty of Foremost Building.

Booked her up for a 9PM slot, got there on-time, and here's where my justification of the ratings kick in:

1. The walking in:
Since it was my first visit, I had no expectations of how she would look or whatsoever, I just wanted to get a massage.
She opened the door gently, confirming that I have made an appointment with her. Those tits she has on her caught my attention immediately, hence, did not really see her face.   Her place is pretty generous in size as she could fit two beds, its not too clustery at all.

Walked in, took my shirt and stuff off, she offered me a variety of drinks and brought me to the shower with her. Scrubbed my tools and body carefully, she gave me a pre massage on my back, as for areas that would require more attention to.

2. Part 1.(1 hour 1 minutes):
Dried off, and laid flat on the bed.
The Bed, it is a memory foam bed for sure. One of the most comfortable thing you can ever lay yourself on. It's hard enough that you won't sink, but soft enough that the brute force of the massaging part does not cause any signs of uncomforted. Anyways. The setlist of her massage is:

First 20 minutes, Back Massage Using Feet (5/5, she knows what she is doing)
Next 30 minutes, Massage using hands on the acupuncture points trying to loose the muscle (3/5, a little too week to my preference, but then, she could simply be a little exhausted since she was working since 11am all day long)
Next 20 minutes, Massage with a mixture of stretching and relieving stress on more damaged muscles (5/5, good balance of force and attention. As we are moving into the later stage of Part 1, she got horny, asking if I am going for Body Massage (+HKD 100) or BJ (+HKD 200). For my personal reasons, I went for BM instead. She wrapped up the Part 1 with some kinky touches to my back side, sending LB to work.

Then, here is part 2 (15 - 20 minutes of . The factor that stands out so high, I have never had this in my punting career. Nothing else I have ever experienced came close.

Kitty brought me to her second bed, turned off all the main lights in her apartment. Hence, didnt really see her face again. Stripped naked, and started to oil me up. She started off with my jerking me action, out of cumming, that first jerking motion she pulled off got me to a 2/5 i need to blast one. She then tucked my dick in her set of tits and I started to fuck her sets for a bit, and they got me to a 4/5. We repeated this routine for another set, and I held a strong 4/5.

She then moved into tucking my guy with every single hole she's got (excluding anal and vag), we went from behind her knees, between elbows and cleavage again. But the next couple minutes, never I have ever heard of.  Pussy Mower.
Imagine, she oiled up both of your thighs, sat her pussy on top of one of them at a time and "mowed" aggressively back and forth with a loud and clear wet pussy slipping sound. Man, that was such a revelation, she showed me how pussy could be used otherwise, one of the hottest thing I have ever seen from a girl. The, obviously she then started to mow my lil Bro too, pushing it up to a solid 4.5/5, The whole time, she was talking dirty and giving me smooches every now and then.

At that point, my dick of iron thick and hard to a point that sensitivities is not really there. I was so convinced, when she switched to reverse cowgirl cock rubbing session, i must have accidentally snuck my dick inside her once.. As such, out of no where, my dick restored sensitivity again, and 3-4 pumps after the set up, I was above a 5.5, busting a load. I gripped my girth immediately, aiming her ass since i dont want to get her bed and floor all jizzed up..... She looked back, jokingly smiled and say, you should take a picture of your load on my body (idiot me should have done that).....

Went back to the shower, chit chat a bit, paid my dues and bounced.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my experience, highly recommend her massage and part 2. What a lucky start of the year. Happy Chinese New years to all my fellow punting brothers!.

Recent Ratings
James771   14-2-2017 11:48  Karma  +1   Thanks! Went there a week ago. Massage was good but believe she is closer to 40.
solari   3-2-2017 00:29  Karma  +1   
deadliner   2-2-2017 11:51  Acceptance  +3   Awesome report.
cknc31   1-2-2017 13:52  Acceptance  +1   great review
noneya9   1-2-2017 05:33  Karma  +1   
jeffzeke   31-1-2017 11:30  Acceptance  +4   
sexfiend   31-1-2017 00:51  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JJJ37   31-1-2017 00:49  Karma  +4   
matado   30-1-2017 17:39  Karma  +1   WOW
Siklong69   30-1-2017 14:19  Karma  +8   Cockadoodledoo!
tripwire   30-1-2017 14:16  Karma  +2   Sounds hot!
hotjac   30-1-2017 11:28  Karma  +2   Awesome!
MothToAFlame   30-1-2017 10:49  Karma  +4   Excellent report
austin821   30-1-2017 10:47  Karma  +3   Excellent
twiceAweek   30-1-2017 08:49  Karma  +8   excellent report !
godisdead   30-1-2017 08:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - great write up. Thanks. So what was her body like? How old do you reckon she was?
kuori2   30-1-2017 04:10  Acceptance  +1   Nice review bro! Makes me want to book her :) !!
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2017 15:01  Profile P.M. 
Jordan Pussy Mower

She sounds like a great experience - one not to be missed, but a couple of quick questions: does she speak good English, or were you conversing with her in Chinese.

Two reasons for asking are if it's easy to find her apartment # since it's not listed in her ad, just the building #; and secondly for upgrading or asking for requests ... such as cim.

Also, i am unfamiliar with some of the abbreviations for her services, could you explain them to me: DUP and RPP

Thanks for sharing ...

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 31-1-2017 15:05 ]
ced
Carnal Conqueror

UID 153799
Digest Posts 0
Credits 321
Posts 30
Karma 318
Acceptance 50
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2017 15:42  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hotjac at 31-1-2017 15:01
She sounds like a great experience - one not to be missed, but a couple of quick questions: does she speak good English, or were you conversing with her in Chinese.

Two reasons for asking are if it's ...

Let me translate it

Dup = massage
Rpp = R Pat Pat = using her fingers to gently massage your butt

Recent Ratings
hotjac   31-1-2017 16:51  Acceptance  +1   Thanks - now i know why i couldn't figure them out ;)