Nationality & Language: Thailand speaks good English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5

Price & Session Length:  $500 + $150 tip
Repeat: Yes

Whenever I pop into James S Lee Mansion, I always imagine that I am Hugh Hefner walking into his playboy mansion and knocking on all his bunnies' doors, deciding which bunny to sleep over with tonight, except that I'm a lot younger and more handsome than Mr Hefner hahaha, decided to sleep over with Miss Jan, a slim and busty Thai on the 4th Floor.
               Very busy today at the mansion, I guess all our bros were trying to get their fair share before the Chinese New Year closedown, was dodging bros left right and center whilst knocking on the doors, must have been about 5 bros looking over my shoulder at each door, makes it very awkward to talk to them. When Jan opened the door she was very friendly and talkative, I asked if she did massage, as my shoulders were aching real bad and she said "ok I'll do for you" I asked how much? And she said "ok $500 included in the price" how can I turn that offer down?
               Walked in and she took off her black cocktail dress, wow what a body, nice enhanced D's, perfect shape, on a slim frame, not an inch of fat, she showered me thoroughly as I gargled on some mouth wash, she also helped me to dry after the shower.
               She told me to lay face down and she went to work on my shoulders, not excellent but not bad, had good strength and I could hear my knots releasing with a loud "pop" the massage lasted about 15mins which was not bad for a walk up Wg, we chatted a lot during the massage, about Thailand, Hong Kong, her life and how she wants to open her own business one day and stay single forever.
Then she patted my back signalling the end of the massage and onto the main part.
               She gave me a teasing cat bath with good eye contact, my LB was already hard, then on with the Dom for the cbbj, great suction and she even sucked and licked my balls, was in heaven!! Then she lubed up, got on top and rode away in cowboy position, grinded for abit and then she raised her legs and did the cowboy position while squatting, nowadays a lot of girls are too lazy for that, but not this girl, she was a star. Then she told me to fuck her missionary style, she was moaning and holding my face with her two hands and kissing my lips with her eyes closed, passionately, I don't think any man could hold on for any longer with such a beauty in that position. I pumped faster and harder and she sensed I was about to explode and she kept giving me light kisses on my lips, couldn't hold it any longer and I
              And it wasn't over, after removing the dom she told me to sit up and gave me a short head and shoulder massage before we showered, This is what you call service!!!!! Top quality girl, excellent service, spent about 45 mins and she didn't even rush me once and even allowed photo but only from behind, I tipped her $150 for her quality service and for being such a gem and she was really happy and smacked a big kiss on my lips and a big hug before I left the door, it will be her last day tomorrow so catch her before she leaves bros, she said she will be back after Chinese New Year. Enjoy your holidays bros and happy punting!!!

[ Last edited by  michael_love at 26-1-2017 22:24 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jimyum   4-2-2017 14:57  Karma  +4   
quartz13579   1-2-2017 15:05  Karma  +1   
noneya9   1-2-2017 05:35  Karma  +1   
Asianjetter   28-1-2017 02:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Jack_Sparrow   27-1-2017 09:02  Karma  +4   
ramont   27-1-2017 08:34  Karma  +5   thanks
bohica   27-1-2017 08:21  Karma  +5   Miss JANuary, I presume?!?
jeffzeke   27-1-2017 08:05  Karma  +4   good work bro!
cass   27-1-2017 05:10  Karma  +8   Happy New Year of the Cock/Rooster.
batman108   27-1-2017 01:52  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
JJJ37   27-1-2017 00:16  Karma  +6   
Ekim_jai
Nookie Newbie

UID 145130
Digest Posts 0
Credits 60
Posts 14
Karma 60
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2017 12:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wow massage and full sex for $500? That's sounds a good deal, do you have her wechat? Would love to give her a try when she comes back, happy Chinese New Year bro!