Height: 166cm
Boobs: 34B
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10
BJ: 7/10 (BBBJ)
Services: 6/10 (BBBJ, FS)
Return: no

Next up on this OKTs list is Tracy.

Opened the door at her hotel and first thing I notice is the amount of foundation she had on!
It was when we walked past the shower with the light on that I realised how bad her skin must be underneath... she also seems to have pumped up lips.

Another girl with little to no English...
showered and she was waiting for me on the bed but in her lingerie... seemed like a new set as I saw the packaging on the table haha

She cat bathed me and went down south... she started a BBBJ that seemed promising... was allowing me to control the depth... so I got her up and thengot her to kneel on the floor while I stood and her head against he wall. Tried fave-fucking her which she was ok with, but couldn't go as deep as I was hoping for...

Flipped her on her back on the bed with head hanging off the side and tried going deep in that position... but alas, couldn't go as deep as well. On with the dom and the started in doggie. Went for a hard pounding for 3-4mins and tired out.  Flipped her on her back for mish. pumping away in mish and started with a light choke on her neck. She then held my hand and indiciated for me to hold it tighter so i did... I was worried she wasn't going to be able to breathe at one point but she actually seemed to enough that!

After 5 mins of mish she got tired and wanted me to finish and started saying something in Russian...

So I got her on the floor for more BBBJ and she indicated for me to CIM which I did

Cleaned up and went on my way...

Wouldn't return as facially not my type and no chemistry...

Sorry bros, nonphotos as they seemed to have taken them off from the website recently...

Recent Ratings
skml   29-1-2017 07:05  Karma  +3   
obe   27-1-2017 10:25  Karma  +10   
jeffzeke   27-1-2017 08:06  Karma  +4   thanks for sharing
MothToAFlame   26-1-2017 19:53  Karma  +4   Favorable
sexfiend   26-1-2017 19:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent