Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2017 02:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Perfume Spa - TST

Date & Time of Session:  Jan 24, Afternoon
Name:  Can't pronounce it, the translation on google translate was "The Children"......
Link: N/A
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin
Face:  4/5 BJ lips, easy on the eyes
Body:  3/5 Nice C cup tits, not too much bum, smooth milky white skin
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 90 minutes, $670 including tip.  
Repeat: Perhaps

Was walking around TST and stumbled upon the Perfume Spa. Decided to check it out. Upon walking in, to the right is a room where all the girls were hanging out. There was quite a selection. I didn't get too good a look but most of them "looked" late 20s, early 30s with decent bodies.

Mamasan led me to a room that had a toilet and a shower. Place was clean.  Towels seemed new and fresh.  She said the minimum tip was 300. I should have clarified what that included but didn't.

Took awhile for the girl to come in, dressed in a summer dress that exposed quite a bit of cleavage. She was friendly, we introduced ourselves and made small talk. There was just about zero english so I did my best to communicate with her in broken Mandarin.  She started with a dry towel massage, her phone placed on the stand next to the massage table. Barely 2 minutes in the phone was vibrating and she was answering text messages. I communicated that I didn't like the phone going off and she said "Sorry" and continued the massage. The phone continued to vibrate, she checked it a few more times. Bad news I thought.  After a few minutes I had enough and I managed to respectfully communicate to her that I would like her to turn her phone off and stop looking at it. She complied. Thank heavens.  From that point on the massage was excellent.  This girl definitely has some professional experience. She had proper technique and was able to feel where I had knots and tightness. She used gentle strokes and did not poke and prod like some do.  I was able to fully relax during this massage which is very rare.  Each time she would finish a section of my body, back, arms, legs, etc. she would glide her nails over my body and tease me a bit.  Just all around proper pressure and technique in all areas.

Onto the tease, there was a bit of stroking and tickling from behind. Not really much ass play. Shortly after she asked me to flip.  She used her nails all over the front of my body and proceeded to lick my nipples, my legs, and even my knees (strange, but alright).  When I tried to get her to release her mammaries, she quoted me $500. I communicated to her that for that price I would like to fuck her tits. She wasn't interested. So be it.

The HE was decently performed, she made moaning sounds as I felt her up. Mildly convincing, it got me going anyway. After a few minutes of her teasing and stroking and me rubbing her LS through her panties with one hand and grabbing her gorgeous tits with other I

This was now at the 60 minute mark and she says "Shower?" Sorry girl, but I asked for 90 minutes. I don't know if she was confused or just trying to get me out, but she cheerfully continued, massaging my legs and then a really really excellent head and shoulder massage. I massaged her a bit while she massaged my arms, we joked around and she started moaning like she was getting fucked as she teased my cock again. I wanted a second round and even inquired if she did FS but she just replied with "You are a bad boy".  

Time was up, showered, paid, saw a couple of other cute looking girls on the way out.

All in all I didn't like having to tell her to turn the phone off, and I didn't especially like the clock watching. But other than that she gave a really good massage with a decent finish.  I do feel I paid too much for not seeing her naked though.

Recent Ratings
Mister   25-1-2017 13:32  Karma  +3   Since when has the minimum tip gone up to $300 for pretty standard service?