Face:  5/5
Body:  5/5 enhanced boobs
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  1,600 for 90mins
Repeat: yes, but Lily is leaving today, new girl tomorrow

Took some time off this place as was busy travelling with work. I actually made a visit to this place 2 weeks ago but i didn't manage to write the report and i have forgotten the girl and experience.

Originally wanted to book Yoyo from JSL, but she was fully booked and will be off for a 2 week vacation starting tomorrow. Man she is still so popular!

Anyway, back to the Nuru Spa. Standard appointment making, whatsapp Bobo and asked her to send me some pictures. I got hooked on the long legs in stocking and her face was mcot, so went ahead and made an appointment for late afternoon. Arrived and got ushered into the room where Lily helped me took off my clothes and we made some light chatter. On to the bath where she cleaned me up attentively and that chair thingey in the bath was new too. She did this thing where she sat on my thighs and leaned back to rub my back, all the while letting me suck and lick her boobs as well finger her LS. She moved to the cowgirl position and rubbed her LS against my Lb which was sensational. Some LFK ensured as well and she asked me to finger her away, what a catch!

Moved from the bath to the massage and i must say her dry massage skills were not bad. I actually felt pretty relaxed after the 30-40 min or so dry massage. I also decided to opt out of the oil massage and move straight to the water bed. As usual, she cleaned the water bed and went to get the Nuru from outside. I enjoyed the back nuru very much as she moved her body very well. I could feel her nuru-humping my legs against her LB which made it so PSE. We flipped and she did more of the same, pouring the entire bowl of nuru on her body as she was on top of me, totally like the videos lol. The front part was amazing as well as she moved up and down, left and right, side ways and back ways. She was also very liberal about the gel and didn't even wipe LB down before giving it a very nice BBBJ. She moved her LS near my face and i ate it like i have never tasted pussy before, her moans were so freaking good i almost came right then and there. I slowed down the pussy eating and fingered her, and somehow she could sense what i wanted and slowed down on the BBBJ. We continued for a while until she capped me and we moved to the chair for some out of the world sex. I finally watched some videos on how to use the chair, and she was very obliging and keen on learning a few positions. It is actually pretty good if you know how to use the angles well. I finished her off on the bed in mish and realize we are like 10 minutes over the clock. I could hear Bobo outside pacing up and down, so i washed myself quickly, got dressed, got out and paid.

Man, i wouldn't mind going back for seconds with Lily, but too bad Bobo said she is leaving tonight, and a new girl is coming tomorrow. She claims the new girl is a 21 year old student, i guess we shall see.

Recent Ratings
Marcmarc0   10-2-2017 07:51  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
walkuprelax   25-1-2017 13:12  Acceptance  +1   
Cheatsy   25-1-2017 00:56  Acceptance  +1   
cknc31   25-1-2017 00:33  Acceptance  +1   great stuff
kenji1083   24-1-2017 23:44  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
orangerange   24-1-2017 23:13  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
roy2921   24-1-2017 22:47  Acceptance  +1   Favorable