Karma 51
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2017 18:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Macau D1 Pretty and Fit Viet, Mediocre Service #336

So this is my very first post and very first punt in Macau, so went to a popoular bros spot D1 last weekend around midnight.
Most hot girls taken, none in the lineup I liked, finally one girl just finished, pretty face and nice body, so I picked her up.

Name:  Winnie
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, can speak Canto and Mandarin not much English
Face:  5/5
Body:  4/5  (but small natural b cups, nice nips)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: NO
PSE:  NO
Price & Session Length:  60 min
Repeat: NO

We kind of hit it off because I knew some Viet, and that made her happy, she said she usually goes home but when I picked her, she agreed, so she was tired.  That's probably the reason for the lackluster service.  First she wanted to massage me in the bed, but her massage was meh, so I suggested we bathe, she did a great job in the tub cleaning me and sliding all over me, with p2p and it felt so nice like my lb was in her ls.  That was the best part.  After grinding all over me in the tub, and sliding all over me, she told me to get on the bed, and then LEFT!  She said she needed to use the toilet  But she was gone for like 15 minutes.  and that totally pissed me off, so probalby affected my mood, and she probably picked up on that.  She did BBBJ which was not bad, but she didn't do rimming.  Did some DATY, she doesn't like kissing which is another huge minus, since she has a great face.  We did CG and MISH but I wasn't really into it, she was tight, but I've had tighter, and eventually the job was done.  She wanted me to come back, but I think she picked up on my lack of enthusiasm.  She is a little lazy, and didn't really put much effort into everything.  So, won't repeat.  Hope this helps you bros.

Recent Ratings
dryice   23-1-2017 13:58  Karma  +4   Welcome to the forum and keep up the reports
JJJ37   23-1-2017 01:16  Karma  +2   
Phaychay   22-1-2017 21:05  Karma  +3   
hotjac   22-1-2017 20:38  Acceptance  +2   $$$?
j0hnch8ng
Nookie Newbie

UID 120311
Digest Posts 0
Credits 51
Posts 6
Karma 51
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2017 21:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Price

Someone asked about the $$, I think it was the Viet price, $1700 pataca.