Registered 28-11-2014
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2017 21:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Australia] [Sydney] June, from 5 Star Korean

Date & Time of Session:  20/1 night
Link: http://5starcity.com.au/location/
Nationality & Language: Korean, conversational English.
Face: 4/5, nice skin, slimmer face and shorter hair, 85% photo match.
Body:  smooth skin, ~160cm, man-made C-D cups, eraser nipples, 90% photo match.
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Time: AUD 300/60mins.
Repeat: yes, but I don't work in Sydney

Commentary:
I read reviews about June from another forum site dedicated to Australia. Her below photo was hard to forget, and I just wanted to pinch and nibble on those nipples, right away . Seems she had a following from the bros here, and every remark piqued my interest. The 5 stars were aligned, for after Friday night dinner. Pre-deal, it is best to always ring ahead and make sure there is availability and book your slot, especially when punting at night. A group of boozy horny walk-ins ,left with blue balls when told no girls were available til 90mins, while there were already 3 guys waiting in the lounge.

This licensed brothel probably has 8-10 rooms, I walked up 3 flights of stairs, where my June bug greeted me at the door with a . We exchanged the usual pleasantries, all the while I was gauging her photo likeness. Face was pretty, slim body, and had a friendly attitude. She helped me undress, and we held hands into the shower. After washing thoroughly, she gave me a nice attentive wbbbj. I like the visual, when they rub and smear your cock across their lips and tongue .

On the bed, she climbed on top and proceeded with a nice nipple suck, and kisses down each side, while she gave LB gentle pumps. I cannot resist but to cheekily pinch her eraser nipples. My balls in her mouth felt warm and relaxed, as she polished each with her tongue. BBBJ with eye contact, as she bobbed and slurped sideways, for 10mins. First up was CG, where her skill shines, gentle hip rocking, then rising with intensity, as she gets into it . With both hands, I hold her ass cheeks, and begin to thrust back at her, as we DFK deeply. Still locked in, we flip around for mish and pump slowly to a different tempo, while watching ourselves move. Sensing an early finish, I pull out, and begin DATY. She responds well to every lick across her button and deep probe into her pussy, and she tastes delicious. We continue on with doggy, she has enough meat to give that good slapping sound check. I wanted to finish off with our eyes and tongue locked, so we flip back into mish. Hands clasped and one final deep kiss, I thrust and fire away. She lets out a moan, and wraps her arms and legs around me. Pulsing her LS, she sucks away my remaining life force. I was blissful with my June bug, we had after sex talk, and then went to the showers .

[ Last edited by  Phaychay at 21-1-2017 21:27 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   24-1-2017 01:44  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
obe   23-1-2017 09:41  Karma  +10   Can you PM me the Australian forum link? Good report bro!
BigBeef   22-1-2017 19:40  Karma  +1   
ergodyne85   22-1-2017 14:35  Karma  +2   awesome