Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Pros: Friendly girl and chatty, felt like meeting a friend with benefits
Cons: A hint of smoker’s breath, a bit passive
Price & Session Length: £60/ 30 mins
Repeat: Maybe

The location of this punt is in a central Uxbridge hotel, no reception so didn't feel uncomfortable walking through the lobby.  
EdenFlower is a genuine English lady, with pale skin and freckles if you like that sort of thing.  She's attractive with lovely long brunette hair and blue eyes with a nice curvy figure.  I fancied a change from my Asian ladies.  She has a lovely curvy body, nice 'C' cup natural breasts which instantly made me hard and a big ass but in a nice way.  She joined me on the bed and lay next to me with her head on my chest which is very unusual for a punt.  This is what I mean by it felt more like friends with benefits!  A working girl would have been either massaging me already or sucking me off!  We chatted for a bit and I found out she only works one day a week and that she wants to go to uni.  I told her about my experiences as a mature student.  I felt like we had talked for a good ten minutes before I prompted her into action by caressing her round ass.  

She eventually got up and capped me for a covered BJ, I was warming her pussy up with my right hand as she sucked me.  The BJ was okay, no ball licking (maybe I should have showered?).  After 5 mins she gets puts some lube on me and rides me cowgirl, pussy felt a bit loose, she does light kissing on the lips and groaned as I thrust into her at the same time.  Onto doggie for a view of that lovely round ass and grabbing her tits from behind and finally into mish so I could suck on her nips and exploded inside her.  

We chatted more and got dressed before saying our goodbyes.

Overall she is a nice friendly girl and it felt like I was banging a good mate which isn't a bad thing if that's what you need.

[ Last edited by  Whorehouse at 14-1-2017 19:15 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   15-1-2017 00:35  Karma  +3   nice punt!
theworm   14-1-2017 22:33  Karma  +4   Excellent
nyctohkvacation   14-1-2017 20:15  Karma  +2