Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $40 for the house + $140 tip /30min
Repeat: Yes, after trying others on to-do list

After a night of partying with some friends, I decided to check out W Hill on my way home and lil zub convinced me to stop at a place to check out some of the talent. Heard some good reviews about Bali, and since the place was empty, decided to give it a go.

The mamasan (real MILFy type) guided me into a room and Hana walked in. Opted for a 30 mins with the house taking $40. Gave a Franklin to Hannah who went out to pay mamasan and in the meanwhile I left another Franklin on the table for her to see. She put the change back and I mentioned that it was her tip.

Started with a nice back rub followed by a sensual massage, and flipped over for a CBJ and 69 with FIV. Started with CG, moved on to ACG and then Reverse CG, moved into mish and alternated with DATY and then finished in K9.

She helped me dress up with lots of LFKs and almost made me promise to come back and see her again soon. Maybe I will when I am not so drunk.

Recent Ratings
paladin310   17-1-2017 14:45  Karma  +3   Love DFW AMPs
nyctohkvacation   14-1-2017 20:12  Karma  +2   
jeffzeke   14-1-2017 09:29  Acceptance  +3   very favorable, thanks for sharing! Love these Korean AMPs!