Face:  3.5/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $700
Repeat: Probably

Was going to Kama, but was full, so decided to head to Reiki.  Spoke to Heidi and suggested I try Lina.  Its a real shame Heidi no longer gives massages, but is involved on the management side.  She greats me and gives me a nice hug and goes in for my member.  So I return the favour and go in for her nice little arse.  I unbutton her jeans and give her crotch a good rub.

I like Reiki, very nice and discrete just off LKF and no obvious signs that it is a massage place.

Get in and into the usual ex hotel room.  Shower up and Lina is ready to give me a massage.  Lina is on the slighly bigger side, not fat in any way, just a tiny bit bigger, no petite.  Not the biggest breasts, but a nice and solid bottom.

Dry massage is very good, very strong, works on all my kinks.  During that time she's also quite playful and is fine with me rubbing her LS, but no insertion.  She is also playful while doing this.

Then comes part 2, which pretty much goes straight into her taking off her clothes (apart from panties) and gives me a cat bath, followed by a body massage with her breasts, very nice indeed.

I then flip and she starts massaging my crotch from the front of the bed so I play with her breasts.  She then climbs the bed and I am able to go in for DATY and rubbing.  She is quite wet.  I insert my finger, but she is not too keen on this  No problem however licking her arse and putting my finger in there.  All the while she is rubbing my member.  We change positions a few times and I give her a bit of a massage and cat bath and then move to rub her LS and arse more (with finger going into her arse).  We finish off and the clock is already one hour gone.  So, she showers up and then I shower up.  I pay and am on my way.

Overall pretty decent, fun session.  Will probably repeat to see Lina again.

Recent Ratings
professuser   7-1-2017 21:20  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
MinorInfection   7-1-2017 19:47  Karma  +1   Yeah, Lina's sweet. Hope you had a good time!
NeverWong   7-1-2017 16:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent