Acceptance 245
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2017 22:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reiki Spa (Central) - Sasa

Date & Time of Session: January 4th, 2017, 4-5:45PM
Location:  Reiki Spa in Central, Winner Building Block B, 3rd Fl.
Name:  Sasa (or Shasha, or Sasha; it wasn't very clear)
Link: Reiki Spa on Sex141
Nationality & Language: PRC, no English
Face: 3.25/5 - THICK eyebrows, some nice features, but nothing great (she agrees... I said "You're very beautiful" during the session and she said "nooooo")
Body:  4.25/5 - Milky white, slim, with beautiful B-cup boobs. Was very happy with her. Kinda lush LS, but don't really care about that.
Skill: 4/5 - Very good dry massage session followed by a body-to-body oil massage that was pretty good too. some prostate play and a titjob
Service: 2/5 - no DATY, no DFK, no exploring, but LFK and very good HE.
GFE: 3/5 - She was shy and quiet, and I didn't speak her language. She was really nice, though; worked real hard.
Price & Session Length:  90 minutes for $900 (all-inclusive), but + $100 extra tip for a job well done
Repeat: Definitely, I really enjoyed this massage.

I am no longer a Nookie Newbie, so I can finally post in the Spas/Saunas section!

I was in the Central area for the first time in a while, so I wanted to hit up Kama Spa, since I had never gone there yet. But as luck would have it, their webpage says that they are closed from January 3-5, so I missed out on that. The new Reiki Spa is only three minutes away, and I had a nice time last month when I tried the place for the first time. After the first debacle, I navigated myself much better this time around, and rang the doorbell to be greeted by Sasa (Still don't know what her name really is, I can't tell by her pronunciation) in a lovely pink dress with frilled edges. Shame she didn't speak any English (or me speak Cantonese; she seemed really gentle and nice) She ushered me into a room, and showed me her translated message on her phone about the session prices. I pointed to the 90 min option. I then showered, during which she was getting ready the table for the massage.

She started with a very good dry massage, at first with a towel, then with just her hands. She had good finger strength too; I motioned to her my lower back, which I've been having problems with recently (I think the weather in HK is affecting me pretty negatively), and she goes to town on it for a while. She used her hands, forearms, elbows, the whole nine yards, just really working out my tense areas. Everything she did felt very professional. There was a hitch when she noticed I was too tall for the table (my feet were touching the walls and my right side was also walled), so she struggled to pull the bed away from the wall (I'm not the lightest man). I used my manly strength to push me and the bed off the wall with just one arm, which she just laughed and started feeling up my non-existent bicep muscles playfully. She continued on massaging from there. It moved from shoulders and neck, to lower back for a while, then my legs.

Prior to the oil massage, she did some tickling. She took off her clothes (left her undies on) and sat up on my back. poured oil on my back and began rubbing her breasts on my back. She gave me a really good oil massage on my back, interspersed with boob-on-back rubbing. Man, I was happy that I told her my back is achy from the get-go; she really took good care of it during the session. She started to moan very lightly as she rubbed her body all over me. It was very soft and breathy (not loud and fake like some others), and sounded authentic, like she was enjoying this too, which makes me happy as well. She sat behind me and spread my legs apart so she could get at my hole. She took her sweet time fingering me here for a while, and I enjoyed every second of this. She did it real slow and gentle, and thus made it very enjoyable for me.

She flipped me over and straddled on my LB. This part, I have to say, I didn't enjoy for a brief moment because as she was climbing on top of me she pressed her entire weight down on my quads with her knees. That hurt a bit. Also, raw LB against rough, frilled black panties? Kinda painful, as well. Anyways, she fake rode me a for a minute, licked my nips while I embraced her warmly. This girl wasn't the prettiest girl here (I thought she was better than average, but she was shy about it, I think), but boy, was she sexy. She oiled my chest and LB up and continued on with the body-to-body. She gave me a titjob with her beautiful B-cup breasts. They were very soft and sensitive, and I know she enjoyed my playing with them too Unfortunately, she denied me access to her LS, so no DATY or rubbing her LS. I just rubbed her tits and ass while she was straddling my chest. Eventually she started to give me a very soft, twisting HJ. She rotated between a HJ and a titjob vigorously, and unfortunately, I ended up on the HJ portion of the two, since she had a finger up my bum . She laid on top of me for a bit, looking like she really exhausted herself trying to make me happy, and then got the tissues to clean me up.

She went to shower all the oil and the results of her hard work (eh? eh.) off her body while I laid there face-up, waiting for the typical head massage. When she came out, she covered my semi-hard front with a towel, and she instead continued to massage my legs, specifically my quads and calves. I was really appreciative of this; rather than a normally lackluster head massage, I got a continuation of a great Part 1, but with her naked body in full view. She did that for about 10 more minutes before sending me off to the shower. I got dressed, she got me a cup of water. I was really appreciative of her, and gave her a cool $1000 altogether, which includes the all-inclusive 900 + my personal extra tip for a job very well done. Hope she stays here for a while, because Sasa was wonderful. Hope to go back later this week if I have the time.

[ Last edited by  MinorInfection at 4-1-2017 22:59 ]

Recent Ratings
professuser   22-3-2017 20:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
SamW   21-3-2017 22:38  Karma  +2   
NudieRudie   10-3-2017 14:29  Acceptance  +1   It's on my list now!
NeverWong   7-1-2017 04:14  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Hkballer852   6-1-2017 06:44  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
pinco   5-1-2017 23:19  Acceptance  +1   Thanks! Need to try Reiki
Mister   5-1-2017 13:39  Karma  +3   Good one, but pricey
Permy   4-1-2017 23:08  Karma  +1   Nice!
Theppythep
Nookie Newbie

UID 67324
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 6
Karma 14
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2017 17:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Just noticed the place on Wah On lane is still called Reiki (or that they didn't remove the old sign. Called the number today and they said CoCo no longer was there. Am I in the wrong place, or has CoCo actually left the scene? Thx bros for any info!