Name:  Carrie
Nationality & Language: Canto, basic English
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 900 60mins VIP service standard room
Repeat: Yes, after I've tried the rest of the stable!

Finally got around to visiting Kama! Saw the website some time ago and obviously this forum has been inundated with positive reviews so about time!

Booked over weechat, good and prompt reply in well written English.

Arrived 20mins early, met pleasantly at whom I'm guessing must be joy and taken to the standard room. Carrie comes in looking quite pretty, good figure and short dress. Nice legs, slightly big bum- not the spinner type but good figure nonetheless. Shows me a laminated menu, being the start of the new year I went for VIP service. Why not.  Showered alone whilst she set up the room, dried off and on to the table. Candles lit and soft background music. Whilst face down I hear her unzip her dress and take off her bra. Glanced up to notice some very nice and pert natural b cups with large areola. Tight black panties, did the job but could have been sexier lingerie for my tastes.

Massage was average compared to most above board massage places. Good pressure in the areas that required it and a mixture of hand, forearm and elbows used. Far better than other similar establishments in this respect. Clearly had some training and put effort into it. Focussed on the back and shoulders with some leg massage. Half way through the massage, still with the thin sheet covering me, she layed front down on my back, continuing the massage using her elbows on my shoulder area and rubbing her body against mine. Would have been better if this was in the following oiled up segment of the massage skin on skin

She then climbs up on the bed for her signature move (from what I read...) by kneeling down between my legs, and then lifts one leg of mine up at a time to rest on her thighs. I can only describe myself as being in some sort of reverse wheelbarrow position! I'm not familiar being the wheelbarrow in this move so was a little awkward at first   She oils me up, rubbing a finger as if swiping a credit card. Tickles and caresses all the sensitive areas, balls, shaft, tummy, lower buttock, legs etc along with subtle blowing also. Very gentle and teasing but really woke lb up. A little slow work on lb at this time just to heat things up. After 5 mins came the flip....

As soon as I was settled on my back she had lubed me right up and was slowly going away at lb. she did a gentle cat bath and her mouth hovered dangerously close to lb I got so excited she was going to start a bbbj!
   Sadly just a tease, but the sight of her bent over with those pert tits hanging was too much - I had to get involved. I started caressing her body, legs, back, then breasts. Rubbed her LS through her panties then decided to slide them down Medium bush but not too feral. Personally prefer shaven. She was a little wet so played with her clit a while before my finger entered, all the while she increased the pace and got me really going. A nice sight to behold and even a brief LFK before I popped she kept rubbing my cock and balls after slowing down the pace, felt so good even though using partly my own man juice

She showered first, I followed. Dressed then went to pay. Other staff in the area all smiles and pleasant.

Overall, half decent massage and really good service Would repeat but after visiting a couple other beauties I saw in the reception area. Once named Becky who looked extremely pretty and no reports on her yet....

Happy New Year everyone and all the best for 2017 punting!

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   2-1-2017 20:42  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Permy   1-1-2017 23:16  Karma  +1   Yes post pics! I think I will be exclusively Kama for a while
MothToAFlame   1-1-2017 22:55  Karma  +4   Excellent
Mister   1-1-2017 21:44  Karma  +3   Was this the famous Carrie everyone says is tanned and so pretty? Could you post her WeChat pic?
joey88
Kinky King

UID 143027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1680
Posts 97
Karma 1672
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2017 06:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Photos

Must have been a different Carrie!

Fair skin and long wavy hair. I've been through Kama's weechat and no photos of her on there unfortunately

Recent Ratings
Mister   2-1-2017 09:47  Karma  +1   Thanks