Date & Time of Session: Dec 29, 2016
Nationality & Language: mando and canto
Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5 (chubby and a bit short)
Skill: 5/5  
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: total $500 for 60 min
Repeat: Yes

trying to overcome a severe jetlag and awful flight from europe yesterday, was definitely in the mood for a massage.  i find most spas and saunas pretty disappointing in HK relative to shenzhen, but after seeing a lot of positive reports on serenity, got the wechat and contacted the manager to see who's available.  wanted to get kk after the reviews, which she said she was available, but when i got there she wasn't as it was her day off. hmm.

when i entered there were about 6 girls just sitting around, don't know if it's a slow season but a few were not bad, but i've made the mistake before that picking a cute girl usually does not result in a good massage which i was looking for.  asked the manager emma who is the best and she recommended vivian.  she wasn't the most attractive, but wasn't all that ugly, but i can tell from her stature she's probably a good masseuse.

got to the room where there's a shower built in, took a shower, and vivian helped me dry up, very good service despite my limited canto/mando trying to converse with her.  she's from chongqing and been in hk for 6 years.  

laid face down and she started with a dry towel massage which was fantastic.  enough force but not so strong that you're pain.  most of these massage girls just do it really hard without taking the time to actually feel to massage the right spots, which vivian did

dry tower massage was 30 min, and afterwards she asked me if i wanted to get a body massage, which i declined.  she said ok, and started the oil massage, also very well done, hitting all the right spots.  she spent quite a lot of time massaging the ass area which i love and gently brushing up against LB once in a while.  she finished the normal oil massage and put the towel on my back with my lower end exposed.  she started gently going around the butt and gently yet forcefully getting the area between the groin and leg.  slowly massaging the balls and LB as i scrunch up my back a bit so she gets better access freaking awesome tickling session with her technique.  was rock hard by the end and didn't want it to stop.

finally she asked me to turn over and gently continued the leg and groin massage.  her technique got even better as she did this amazing slow tickle with one hand and gently moving up and down the LB and balls.  it was a good 10-15 min of this and no rush.  honestly i wish i could've lasted longer because it felt fucking amazing.  

finally and she helped me clean up while she exited so i can shower.  when she came back she gave me a great head massage.  

overall great session despite the language barrier, really want to try kk but will happily settle with vivian next time. got her wechat so i can book in advance.

enjoy!

Recent Ratings
nutwing   31-12-2016 10:44  Karma  +4   
Mister   29-12-2016 21:14  Karma  +3   Thanks. Did you feel her up?
ergodyne85
Kinky King

UID 9352
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1977
Posts 106
Karma 1964
Acceptance 255
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-3-2008
Location BKK
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2016 21:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 ergodyne85's post

She let me inside her shirt but no taking bra off. She had quite a bit of belly fat which was a turn off but made me last just a little bit longer I guess. Definitely want to try the others, hoping that their massage skills are good

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   30-12-2016 21:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Mister   30-12-2016 20:33  Karma  +1   Thanks