Acceptance 130
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2016 16:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Gaga Spa

Date: December 23rd
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43122-TST-SPA-GaGaSpa.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Name: Gaga
Damage: 1400+tip
Return: Probably not

Made an appointment for 11pm, which is a bit after their hours, but she said she'd be willing to wait for me, and she did.  I showed up, and Gaga was the only one there.  Gave me a cup of water, and after that I showered alone while she prepared.

Dry massage, oil massage, nuru, then ML.  Very standard.  The dry massage was mediocre IMO (though disclaimer: I'm no connoisseur).  Seemed like a lot of random prodding.  She had a fair bit of strength though.  Oil massage was nice.  Again, a lot of random prodding, but intermixed with like 5 second sessions of teasing.  The nuru was quite interesting.  Usually nuru is done on an air mattress but she didn't do that.  Just had me lay on the massage table still as she poured the gel over me (and herself).  The gel seemed real enough in that it was very slippery and odorless.  Also was very hot (temperature).  The nuru ordeal was alright.  I think (having also tried Nuru Spa twice) that nuru just doesn't do it for me.  I'm curious to what other bros think about this part.  She did seem like she was trying, so can't fault her there.  It just wasn't my deal.  Then for the ML part.  Apparently that's an extra 400.  Ugh.  Oh well.  The upside was that she seemed to really be involved in it.  It wasn't just a mechanical rundown that a lot of WGs like to do.  Kept telling me what she enjoyed and what didn't work.  After a bit, I think she came (I'm no expert on this, but I understand women like to fake it sometimes).  Then she basically told me to do whatever I wanted (any position, any preferences).  This was definitely a positive point.  Not that she didn't care, but it was more of a "I'm done, now it's your turn."  I won't bore you with the details of what happened next, but it was nothing big worth noting.

The facilities are nice and clean.  The place is easy to find and relatively discreet (not covered in spa ads).  She was very friendly throughout the whole session.  Talks, but not too much.  Again, I'd be super curious as to see other bros' impression of this place.  Note: the no on the returning is mainly because I don't think I'll be paying this kind of money for nuru again.

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   28-12-2016 23:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
dryice   28-12-2016 16:07  Karma  +4   Nice one may try this place.
UncleDad   28-12-2016 13:12  Karma  +3   Thanks for reporting. How did the girl look?
LowKey   27-12-2016 23:22  Acceptance  +1   
MothToAFlame   27-12-2016 22:34  Karma  +4   Thanks for reporting
dryice
Erotic Emperor

UID 97857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2872
Posts 370
Karma 2846
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2016 16:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Permy's post

Permy personally a big fan of nuru. However only when properly done on an air mattress. I love the slide and the way the girl really grinds her pussy around your body. I also think the girls who are good at it really get into it and know how to make it stimulating for themselves. I've generally found a good nuru is always followed by great sex as they're also aroused.

Recent Ratings
Permy   28-12-2016 16:20  Acceptance  +1   Have tried it at Nuru Spa where they do it proper, but still no go for me