Subject: [MSP] [MN] [Outcall] - AMAZING Cocksucker!
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7832
Posts 432
Karma 7754
Acceptance 1569
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2016 04:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[MSP] [MN] [Outcall] - AMAZING Cocksucker!

Date: Oct & Nov 2016
Name : Miss Britney
Nationality: American
Link: https://www.preferred411.com/P234706
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10  (a little baby fat)
GFE: 10/10
Price : $300 per hour
Repeat: Yes, and I have

October…
The reports on TER say that Brit is shy, and she is, this to me was endearing. It really kind of felt like more of a date than a service! We started in the bar at hotel, where the female bartender was paying her compliments, like “you smell nice” and “you’re very attractive” - I was like, hey, this chick is trying to hit on you! LOL! I told her the bartender was right, that she is very attractive…. after a few sips of our drinks, we headed up to my room, a few nice kisses in the elevator on the ride up, and I was super happy I booked time with her already!

Once we got to the room, we spent a bit of time kissing (DFK) and then clothes started coming off…. she offered to start sucking my cock, which I happily obliged…. she is AMAZING! BBBJ was on offer, but I’m a better safe than sorry guy, so asked for covered…. again, amazing! After a while, some toys came out and we had a little fun with that while I fucked her doggy style…. I was doing everything I could not to pop, and enjoy this for as long as possible! We climbed up on a chair and she rode me CG for a while and then back to the couch for some more CBJ until I popped. Climbed up on the bed and laid there for a bit… then dressed and I walked her to the elevator (I could barely walk at this point…. LOL!!).

All in all, a great session from a wonderful provider who really knows what she is doing! Like I said, I’d repeat for sure!

November...
I ended up having an unexpected free night so I texted Britney to see if she was free - and she was. The last time I saw her was a marathon BJ session, one of the best I've ever had, so was looking to repeat... I didn't think it could get better, but it did!

She was a few minutes late, which was cool, she let me know that she was going to be.

Met in the lobby of my hotel, stopped and grabbed a drink real quick... which was a good call. Got to the room and started some incredibly nice DFK, rubbing up against me, etc. Clothes started flying off and before I knew it I was sitting on the couch with my cock in Britney's mouth... now, I recall how nice this felt last time, so I had to slow things down a bit.... after a bit of her on her knees, we made our way back to the bedroom and some nice 69, and then the toys came out again.... this lasted at least an hour, I'm sure, before I finally came in her mouth. I literally couldn't move after this. I walked her to the door and said goodnight, and then fell into bed an right to sleep.

I'm going to make it a point to see her every time I'm in town! AMAZING!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   12-12-2016 23:09  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
blast77   7-12-2016 07:51  Karma  +4   Excellent
Petay_1283   6-12-2016 15:03  Karma  +6   Good Report.
jimyum   6-12-2016 12:18  Karma  +4   
nyctohkvacation   6-12-2016 10:03  Karma  +2   
jeffzeke   6-12-2016 09:56  Karma  +2   Great report, she looks hot!
stinkyfeet   6-12-2016 08:12  Karma  +4