Karma 7754
Acceptance 1569
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2016 04:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[MSP] [MN] [St. Louis Park] - Hana & Yoyo, good Chinese

Found this place on TER, the reviews weren’t great, but the location for me was too good to be true - a VERY distance from my hotel, so I decided to try it. I’ve now been to MSP a few times and have a chick that I’ve seen a couple of times that I’ll post about as well. This review is of a little AAMP that has young Chinese chicks, the first one was okay, the second one was GREAT!

Date: 11/13
Name : Hana
Nationality: Chinese
Link: Sadly, none - found her on TER.
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10  (a little baby fat)
GFE: 6/10
Price : $170 per hour
Repeat: No

Called the afternoon during my layover in ORD and arranged for 30 minutes. One thing I’ve noticed is that I tend to finish quickly on days I fly…. could all be in my mind, but whatever. Was met at the door by a really cute young girl who instructed me to take off my shoes and follow her. The TER reviews of this place were mostly in the 6 range, with a lot of YMMV comments - but one thing I knew NOT to expect was kissing. This was not GFE at all, so I was really pleasantly surprised when Hana started with a little LFK. I was super horny, and super tired, so this session was not going to last long, she had me strip and lay down on the bed. She came back, stripped and I sat up on the edge of the bed - she kneeled down and proceed to give a REALLY amazing CBJ, I just let this go for about 5 minutes before I exploded. It was great! Given that I only booked 30 minutes, I didn’t try for a round two, plus it was late. So we hugged and kissed a bit (she told me I smelled nice) and then she helped me dress.

Here is where it gets interesting, as she was walking me out, I saw another girl - super hot, sitting on the couch smoking. So, the next morning, I texted and asked about that girl, and if she was available… her name, Yoyo, and I had to wait another night because of work thing, but I was able to book time with her!

Date: 11/15
Name : Yoyo
Nationality: Chinese
Link: Sadly, none - found her on TER.
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Price : $170 per hour
Repeat: Yes

Again, wasn’t expecting GFE given the reviews, but Yoyo was a playful little thing from the first minute. Grabbed my hand and walked me back to the room where she started rubbing up against me, and playing around. We took care of the donation and after she came back she started with a nice cat bath & massage, then the cover went on and a very nice BJ while she continued to massage me. After about 5 minutes I sat up and and pulled her on top of me for some cowgirl, then rolled her over for some missionary, then doggie and I came. She cleaned me up and then cuddled up next to me and we chatted for a bit. Her english was really good. We kissed a bit, and even a little tongue, which was an unexpected surprise!

The girls rotate here I learned, so doubt I will get a chance to repeat with her, but I really dug this chick. Tried to see her again before I left town, but wasn’t able to. Oh well.

Recent Ratings
blast77   7-12-2016 08:02  Karma  +4   Excellent
MothToAFlame   6-12-2016 23:12  Karma  +4   Excellent
nyctohkvacation   6-12-2016 10:07  Karma  +2   
jeffzeke   6-12-2016 09:58  Karma  +2   very nice find in MN!
stinkyfeet   6-12-2016 08:13  Karma  +4   Good price