Girls name : Yoyo
Face:4/5
Body: 4/5
Gfe 4/5
Pse:i think maybe if you could get her outside
Repeat: yes
Price:550 plus tips (90 mins)

Reiki Returns!
Was always a big fan of Reiki at both of its previous locations, and now Reiki is back in a new location in the
middle of Lan Kwai Fong, and while Annie is no longer involved, its being run by some very friendly and familiar
faces notably Coco and Hidy who have worked at Reiki & other spas in the past, and really know how to take care of their customers.

They had messaged me asking me to come visit the new place, and so on Sat afternoon i zipped up into Lan Kwai Fong to check it out, its tucked away in Wing Wah Lane just off the main street in LKF, and in the building above
the Dragon House restaurant. So zipped in and up to the 3/F and rang the bell for Reiki, the door opened and i was welcomed by the lovely Hidy & Coco. Big fan of both of these ladies, very cute, very friendly, very fun, had many a fun session with them both.
The
two speak Cantonese, Mandarin and good English, and proudly showed me around the new Reiki, its a good sized location, 5 treatment rooms all of which are a good size and have proper shower and toilet in each room like hotel rooms.

They sat me down in one of the rooms, and then Hidy got me a coffee and we chatted about how they had opened the
new Reiki, and want to make it the best spa, and want to have the best girls, the best service and so much more. Could have quite happily stayed in the room with the two of them nestled in my arms, and we did sit there chatting for a good
while with them cuddling and joking before a very buxom vision of loveliness in red came in to say hello....

The girls name was YoYo (i think she may have worked at Reiki before, she seemed familair but i hadn't enjoyed her company), very cute, very good body, great set of Boobs an according to Hidy especially, very good service!  She took my hand and lead me off to one of the rooms, and the fun began. The room was very nice and clean, and i hung up my bag and Yoyo began to help me get undressed, she doesn't seem to speak much English, she as trying but as soon as she realized i could speak some Cantonese and Mandarin, she seemed much happier and very chatty. Asking me how long I had
known Coco & Hidy, how come i spoke Chinese etc. She laughs a how big i am (sadly not just in the groin zone!) and i step into the shower and she stays in the room and chats while i shower which is nice. I step out of the shower and she dries me off and gives junior a squeeze and i give her a hug and a squeeze too, which gets a giggly response!

She bends over to place a pillow on the massage bed and i check out her very lovely ass and her boobies and she catches me doing so, and tells me i am a naughty boy, to which i nod and tell her of course I am!  I climb onto the bed and lay
down and she asks me if i want a soft or hard massage, and i tell her i am pretty tight in the shoulders and waist, and she starts to work, she knows how to massage and she begins working out the knots for me, asking me if its to hard or if i want more pressure as she goes. We continue to chat about various things, she's fun, flirty and as i said gives a very good
massage and is working the knots out of me very well, my neck, my shoulders, my arms, my hans, my back, my waist, she works my feet, my calves and legs, and at various times throughout the massage has tickled my butt, and slowly i feel her hands working their way up my inner thighs and she reaches under and cups junior and my balls and begins to caress and stroke them, as she feels junior waking up, she asks me if i am ready to roll over.

I roll over and she rolls her eyes with mock horror at the size of junior..."so big!", she begins to play with him, and he's soon at full attention, she asks me if i want her to undress, and her top comes off and exposes a very beautiul set of breasts, a very good size and very responsive, she kisses my face, little pecks on my face and lips, and smothers my face with her bosom, she's a little like Daisy another former Reiki veteran, that her breasts are very
responsive and she gets quite hot and bothered, my hands are also exploring under the skirt, and she's getting quite damp, she'd politely stopped me from entering her panties this time but was not adverse to being rubbed
through them.  She certainly knows how to work a joystick, as she brings me to the brink several times before i finally fire away suckling on her breasts and with a  very big smile on my face. She cleans me up and herself, then lies down on the bed next to me and we chat and she asks me to teach her some English..so we spend about ten minutes with her learning varous phrases and words for certain body parts, which she giggles about and puts into her phone.....she isnt shy as she doesn't put her top bck on and is happy for me to still be kissing and playing with her bosom while she tries to get junior to wake up again...

Eventually however time is up, and she helps me up and into the shower and cleans up the room while I shower, she keeps up the chat and helps dry me off, and is just as chatty and friendly as before, i am getting dressed when there is a knock at the door and Coco and Hidy come in, and ask if everything was good, did Yoyo provide good service, am I satisfied.....I assure them she was great, and i pay them for the session and after they leave the room i tip Yoyo for her service. She is very happy and gives me a quick kiss, and asks me to come back and visit her again soon....and i will be back!

I step out of the room and have a quick chat and cuddle with Hidy & Coco before heading back out into a still quiet Lan Kwai Fong to go met some friends for an early dinner, Happy to see the return of Reiki and vry happy to say that the new Reiki is a worthy successor and another very good addition to the area!
_____
For some reason only half my review got posted at first, so had to redit and add the rest sorry about that

[ Last edited by  zbmthethird at 4-12-2016 15:48 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
fiveforks   24-12-2016 12:28  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   12-12-2016 23:09  Acceptance  +4   awesome and thanks
theworld   12-12-2016 23:08  Karma  +1   
CheeseIsGood   7-12-2016 22:27  Karma  +1   
Jjackson   7-12-2016 13:37  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Petay_1283   6-12-2016 13:40  Karma  +5   Very good report, good info!
Leg_o_man   6-12-2016 02:34  Karma  +3   Excellent
stinkyfeet   5-12-2016 23:01  Karma  +4   
twelve98   5-12-2016 20:33  Karma  +2   thanks but this kinda feels like an ad...
ernieb   5-12-2016 02:56  Karma  +3   Thx. What age range are the girls?
ramont   4-12-2016 23:53  Karma  +8   When you say 550+tip, that's not the $200 HJ tip (= total 750), is it?
zebra   4-12-2016 15:28  Karma  +3   Good report but misleading
squallrinoa   4-12-2016 14:35  Karma  +1   I am really glad they are back up and running, I would say Reiki is what got me into the spa game haha
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2596
Posts 340
Karma 2502
Acceptance 1882
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2016 15:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 zbmthethird's post

Can you really say it is a return of Reiki when Annie is not on the helm? It's just a totally new spa that uses the same name.
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3203
Posts 141
Karma 3184
Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2016 15:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 zebra's post

Sorry my review got cut off, so had to re-edit and rewrite the rest

Yes I miss young Annie at the helm, spoke to her and she is nothing to do with this one. She has left the business and I wish her all the best. Its called Reiki and its a
couple of veteran Reiki girls so....hmmmmmmmm

From a business point of view Coco & Hidy are clever, they know the Reiki name still has a market and reputation, and that it might help them bring customers to
them, but they also know service has to be good... we all remember the Aura/New Aura insanity......

First visit gets the thumbs up from me, so lets see how it grows from here
MinorInfection
Lustful Lord

UID 158441
Digest Posts 0
Credits 906
Posts 69
Karma 894
Acceptance 245
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2016 16:09  Profile P.M. 
Well, I'll be checking out the place later tonight, so I hope to have a review up as soon as I can, in the Newbies section. Hopefully I can try another lady out and add to the Reiki's previously glowing rep.

:Edit: Well, they're not answering their phones.... I guess I'll just try as a walk-on later.

[ Last edited by  MinorInfection at 5-12-2016 16:22 ]

Recent Ratings
zebra   5-12-2016 16:57  Karma  +3   Interesting handle name....