Karma 3184
Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2016 19:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Daiyou Jade Massage and more

In Singapore for work, but also had the chance to get away ad enjoy myself a few times, so couple of reports to come

Name: Daiyou/ she said her English name was Jade
Location: 13A Teo Hong Road, 2nd Floor, 088327 Zip Code, Singapore (take the MRT to Outram Park Station, Exit H)
Nationality: Somewhere in China
Looks: 4/5 when she is smiling
Body: 4/4. Slim body with natural B cups
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Damage: 120 Singapore Dollars plus tips (these were optional but well deserved!)
Will I return: Yes

She can be found online at a site that goes by the EZ 141 sg dot com name

or reached by her wechat and telephone which are on site: 86217309(SMS only/只许短信) WeChat/微信/:congxiaoyu2016
Photos are from her public profile on site and that she sent me

Had seen her ad on a rival site, and on a Singapore forum she had a couple of good reviews, so i reached out to her and she quickly responded and i thought why not give it a shot. Her place is easy to find, and i headed up at
the appointed time and was greeted by a very friendly, quite buxom very pretty MILF'y/Secretary looking lady who matched her photos...have attached some she sent me from her Wechat which give you a  good idea of what
she looks like, she can look very beautiful when she's smiling or happy, can look very Bai-Ling slutty if she wants but also very shaggable office lady.

She speaks some very basic English, pretty good Cantonese and very fluent Mandarin and seemed very relieved when she realzied i could speak a good amount of Canto, although she kept asking me why i didn't speak more
Mandarin and if i was her boyfriend she would teach me!  She complimented me on her size and was laughing about how small she is compared to me, sadly i am a big lad all over but she didn't seem to mind. She has a pretty nice  room, very clean bigger than most 141 rooms in HK. And she offered me a choice of water or Chinese tea to drink, i took the tea and she warned me it was very hot but would be very good for me! It was damn boiling but once it had cooled down very refreshing.

She asked me what i wanted, and i said i'd like a good massage ending in full service to which she agreed and after a quick negotiation (she threw out a ridiculously high price to which i replied i'm not a newbie, she nodded and we came to the price of 120 Singapore dollars for the whole deal for an hours service) She helped me to undress, and turned on the shower before undressing hersef and revealing a very nice little body, she's not wafer thin, but she's not a fattie either, its a very good body with all the bumps in the right laces and a very nice pair of breasts (I've said before i am a terrible judge of breast size, i will just say they were very nice, very succulent, very responsive!) She joins me in the shower and gives me a very thorough cleaning all over head, ears, face, chest, shoulders, belly, armpits, legs, feet, calves, fingers befoe making sure junior and the balls were very nicely cleaned, she rinsed her mouth out with some mouthwash, offered me some and after a quick rinse started kissing me, LFK with a nice tease of tongue while starting to fondle junior with a very impressive technique and she giggled when i told her to stop, and rinsed me and herself off before getting us both towels and asking me to lie down on the massage bed. The bed smelt clean, towels etc smelt very fresh which always is a good sign.  I lay face down and she went to work on me, giving me a not too shabby masage (she made no attempt to put any clothing back on which is always good too) and she worked my body with her breasts and nipples gliding over me while she was happy to let me caress her while she worked.  She began to work herself up my inner thighs and before too long, she was starting to give my balls and junior a good fondle and junior was starting to wake up.

She asked me to roll over and i did with junior standing to full attention, she started commenting on his size, and began to measure him with her hands an giggling about how big he was, but before any "oh god she's gonna start telling me its too big' thoughts entered my mind, she starts going down on me and is giving me a very sloppy blow job, and taking him deep..she knows how to open her mouth and work a cock! She's taking him deep, great technique and part of me is going, hmm maybe i should just let her take me all the way to the finish line with a BBBJ....but she pulls up and gives me a very dirty look, and lays down on the bed with me, and works her way up so we can kiss and i can suckle on those lovely breasts.... she's responding well, and we're canoodling like teenagers, i have one hand around her titties, the other playing with her ass and fingering her clit, and I'm alternating my mout between hers and her breasts....and she's getting quite wet and giggly, and asks me in very accented English "fuck me?" with a big smile.....and who am I to refuse?

She opens a drawer and pulls out a condom, and after tearing it open expertly applies it with her mouth (I do love a girl who can do it without making it awkward)and slowly straddles me, rubbing junior against her lips before
lowering herself onto him, i'm not John Holmes but she is tight and she doesn't give any complaints and service so far has been very good, so when she tells me "slowly" i have no problem with that. I sit up and we scoot back so my back is against the wall and i can sit up and we begin to build up a rhythm while i cup those breasts and she leans in at times for more kissing. She seems to be enjoying herself, and then she asks if we can change position and she raises up off me and turns around so i can enter her from behind. She's got a lovely ass and i have to give it a quick slap before sliding into her, and my hands slide down and around those breasts and we finish the session with me banging her from behind, ending with her face down on the bed, ass up in the air and me slumping down on top of her as i fire away inside her. We slowly disengage and she lays down in my arms, and grabs some tissue so she can remove the condom and clean us both up.

She gets us both some water and we lay there for a while cuddling and chatting, with her asking me to teach hr certain English words and phrases for certain things and services, she is very giggly and telling me she must learn more English so she can serve more Foreigners, she says that few of the local Westerners seem to want to try and chase the Chinese girls, they seem more interested in the Vietnamese, the Thai, the Indonesian and the Philippino
girls, or they want the SUPER MODEL China girls.   I realize we've long passed the hour but she seems happy to chat and i ask her if its ok, and she says the next appointment isn't for another hour or so so we carry on chatting and cuddling before eventually i have to get up and she helps me shower, still being just as attentive and fun. She helps me dress, and i pay her the agreed total with a tip (she earned it through service, attitude and just for being nice), she at first thinks I'm overpaying her but then when i explain its a tip, is very happy and gives me a big thank you hug and another big kiss with plenty of tongue,

She asks me to come back and visit her again, and I tel her I will if i have time, as i think repeat visits with her would reap many rewards. I'm meant to fly back to HK tomorrow late afternoon and I am torn between trying to get a re-eat with her or another session at the Four Seasons Spa with one of the sweet young things there......

[ Last edited by  jetsetting2much at 29-12-2016 07:13 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   18-12-2016 03:26  Karma  +2   outstanding, I would be interested in your review of the Four Seasons Spa as well.
tripwire   10-12-2016 05:14  Karma  +2   
sexfiend   9-12-2016 03:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
john1958   4-12-2016 11:12  Karma  +3   Seriously hot
dryice   1-12-2016 16:30  Karma  +4   Excellent totally fuckable
twelve98   30-11-2016 08:37  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing
Jack_Sparrow   29-11-2016 07:49  Karma  +4   
Jayz8080   28-11-2016 14:36  Acceptance  +1   Thanks. She's totally fuckable!
mich1234   28-11-2016 07:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Freelancer   28-11-2016 05:04  Karma  +6   Excellent
blast77   28-11-2016 00:32  Karma  +3   Excellent
xooxer   28-11-2016 00:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
MothToAFlame   27-11-2016 23:12  Karma  +3   Excellent
ramont   27-11-2016 21:41  Karma  +8   thanks
Mister   27-11-2016 19:58  Karma  +5   Nice!
stinkyfeet   27-11-2016 19:35  Karma  +6