Font size: S M L
Pretty girl, average punt thou - Coronet Court, North Point

Date & Time of Session:  12 Nov 2016, 4PM
Name:  Fang Fang (from Hunan)
Link: Not on DB
Agent: N'A
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, Mandarin
Face:  4/5 (the Korean-looking girl)
Body:  3.5/5 (A-cup, bushy, spinner type body)
Skill: 3/5 (good suction cbj)
Service: 3.5/5 (helped me dry off, 5min cbj)
GFE: 3.0/5 (chatty in mandarin)
PSE: 3.5/5 (vocal and makes lotsa noises)
Price & Session Length:  $450 + 50 tips, 25mins
Repeat: Yes

One of the prettiest faces at CC (some say she looks Korean), should hv been a hotel girl if not for her A-cup tits.

Service was rather standard. But she gave me a thorough wash which I liked and also helped me dry off afterwards. Started with CBJ which was quite enjoyable, especially with a pretty face, so I asked her to continue. To start the main course, I motioned for her to go on top which she obliged. She seemed to enjoy riding and I rammed her hard. She reciprocated with loud moans. A crowd soon gathered outside her door. Flip her on her back into missionary style. Good view of her body and long slender legs. Her bushy pussy was a huge turnoff. She reached to toy with my balls and grabbed me closer to her as I continued banging her in mish for 10mins before shooting inside her. Wanted to doggy to finish things off but couldn't hold it with such an angelic face in front of me.

Recent Ratings
Jack_Sparrow   14-11-2016 11:10  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   13-11-2016 21:33  Karma  +1   thanks for sharing, just wondering if you have a link to her contact info?

i'm hungry
ernieb
Kinky King

UID 65030
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1662
Posts 313
Karma 1643
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2016 23:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
jeffzeke: nopes, but she comes once a month. There seems a few girls at CC who does this.

i'm hungry