Reading Access 30
Registered 8-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2016 22:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jennifer in NP

Date & Time of Session:  October 29th, roughly 3pm area
Name:  Jennifer
Link: http://go141.com/en/A23378-NP-Ma ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Language: Mandarin/Cantonese
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  800 + tip for 90 minutes
Repeat: Probably not

Had my first experience at a Spa, which was pleasant, but not the same as a proper FS punt.  So I'm out looking again and I message several of the "phone appointment" ads on the DB.  Jennifer seemed friendly and receptive through Whatsapp, so I settle and appointment with her.

Arrive, and a lady in her late 30s ushers me in.  Not unattractive, but not attractive either.  No big deal.  Like I mentioned in the other report, I'm near blind without my glasses, so not ugly is good enough for me.  Body is slightly thicker than DB pictures, but that's to be expected.  I had some nice Japanese whisky on me, so I offer her a drink.  She politely declines, explaining that she only drinks when she's done with work.  Seemed quite professional so that started nicely.  Showered alone, and dried myself off.  I get on the bed and she starts the dry massage, which leads to the oil massage, which leads to a little bit of HJ, an assortment of positions, and a finishing HJ.

I'm a terrible judge of massage, so my rating has nothing to do with that.  No idea if it was good or bad, but I liked it enough.  The sex was alright.  We started CG, then mish, the doggie, maybe 5 minutes of each.  The moans were quite fake; she kept saying things like "so comfortable" and whatnot, but also gave subtle signals that it was time to finish.  I guess 15 minutes is quite a while though... so maybe I was a bit harsh on her.  She finally said that she was tired and asked if I was ok with a HJ finish.  I said sure.  So she uncaps me, and finishes by hand.  Nothing terrible, but nothing terribly exciting either.

A couple of rather unfortunate points to make:
1) She kept checking her phone during the massage, which was kind of annoying.  She'd stop in the middle and start messaging for a couple minutes.  Start up again, but then resume messaging later.  Definitely a big minus, especially mid-massage.
2) She was so chatty!  Very friendly, which was nice during the dry massage.  But when her hands started wandering to the intimate places, she kept up the conversation like before.  Dunno about you, but when I'm getting groped, not terribly interested in hearing about the dangers of food in the mainland.  I stopped talking, obviously, but she just kept up the conversation on her own.

Overall: I guess it wasn't terrible in that it seemed like she gave a fair effort.  But there are definitely areas for improvement.  Probably not coming back though.

Recent Ratings
bigboy4791   11-11-2016 02:11  Karma  +3   
quartz13579   10-11-2016 13:25  Karma  +1   I enjoy the chatty type if I have a good rapport.
goodie
Nookie Newbie

UID 110531
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 8
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-10-2013
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2016 14:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
i think i agree with you, her ad looks nice, when when you see her in person, she's older and nothing special
hkhkh
Nookie Newbie

UID 47099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2016 09:36  Profile P.M.