Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2016 22:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Chao Praya - Wanchai

Name: Name removed
Above the 7-11 on Queens Road East
Face: 4/5 nice looking
Body: 4/5 based on what I saw, A/B cup breast, but nice shape. Very good overall figure. I would love to see her with her pants and/or panties off.
Skill: 4/5 overall good Thai massage, some very good tongue work on the BBBJ, suction was okay

Finally got around to trying this place. I had been reluctant because of the price and the privacy (no showers in room). I was afraid I almost made some rookie mistakes and wasn't going to get the HE, but it all worked out:
1. Is it your first time here? Yes
2. I selected Thai massage instead of Oil massage
After I was lying on the bed waiting for the girl, I was worried those were bad answers and I wouldn't get the full treatment. However, I was nude under the towel, so I figured that would get the message across.

Thai massage was good. About the same you'd get in a veggie place. And not sensual, so that had me worried, but in the end it was all good. No pre-shower which was also a concern that there wouldn't be any BJ.
She did finally ask if I wanted the special ending- $1000 for BJ and $700 for HJ. I choose the former. She left to get a hot towel with some kind of scent on it to clean LB and the area around there. Then proceeded to tantalize me. She gently teased all around my privates and on my balls with her tongue, which I loved. Finally, got to the shaft and that was good, but not as good as the other tongue work.
She took off her top and bra and I enjoyed her wares. Back down for the BBBJ and CIM. I really would have loved to have gotten my hands on her ass, but she was positioned between my legs and so no way to reach easily.

Conclusion:
She was a pretty sexy girl and I would like to fool around with her some more, but $1000 just feels too steep to me. Call it buyer's remorse. If I was meeting her outside and FS was on the menu, then I'm all in, but for 1 hour and a BBBJ + massage, I will probably pass. I can pay 100-200 less for one of TR's girls who will be better looking and with more access.

Rating: 7.5/10

*** Name removed per request by OP *** Nite

[ Last edited by  nitesky6888 at 25-1-2021 17:01 ]

Recent Ratings
obe   14-12-2016 22:16  Karma  +10   Thanks
scufferhk   18-11-2016 03:11  Karma  +2   I have been offered FS every time I go.
Mister   11-11-2016 13:29  Karma  +5   Thanks
CheeseIsGood   11-11-2016 06:37  Karma  +1   
hk_visitor   9-11-2016 10:45  Karma  +1   Nothing like CIM