Post at 19-10-2016 17:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Beautiful Spring Sauna #60 meh

Date & Time of Session:  19/10/2016 13.00
Location:  Beautiful Spring Sauna, 36 Shantung Street, 3rd floor,
Name:  #60
Link: n/a
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: China - Spoke in Cantonese to her.
Face:  2.5/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: $490 + $20 locker guy tip
Repeat: possibly come back for another girl

It was my first time at BSS today. It was absolutely pissing it down all day and even with a huge umbrella I was soaked from shoes up to thighs. I should have seen it as a bad omen! The place is really easy to find, opposite the Langham place car park, lift is to the left of the security booth and the 3rd floor button is clearly marked. Closest MTR exit is E1 I think.

Shower and changing area very standard but the locker guy was helpful, even gave me a second pair of slippers as I stepped out the shower so I didn't have wet feet going into the lounge - was a nice touch. Shower area has shampoo/ conditioner/ body wash, with a sink with mouth wash and toothbrush/ toothpaste to freshen up. Towels quite new.

Mamasan was modestly dressed, lounge area had a couple of older guys smoking cigarettes. Everything quite new but nothing fancy. 2 large screen TVs. I had a glass of water and declined food till after the dirty deed - hate lying on a full stomach. Mamasan asked me what girl I was looking for -  I asked for a flat stomach and big boobs. She kind of panicked and made a phone callthen returned to say there weren't any girls of that description available lol. She was a bit apologetic. She then asked me about price I was expecting, I said $490, she looked a bit shock and said that was a special morning price but then conceded and said "ok" (I didn't have to push her at all).

After about 10 minutes of playing on my phone, they showed me through to the second room on the left, it was a dark room, but I could make out that the masseuse was not what I was looking for. She was older, a bit like a pretty Aunty I took FS off the menu immediately, not that I was offered it.

Started with a good strong back massage, lots of pressure and pressing, emphasising on the shoulders where I told her to. Then oil massage for about 30 minutes in total with her sat on my bum. Then she left, was about 5 minutes and came back with hot towels to rub me down. She knelt behind me with my legs spread and started with teasing and genital/ perineum massage. Quite enjoyable

Then came the flip and this is where I was a bit disappointed. My hands were allowed to roam freely all over. She had already undone her bra for easy access. However, her HJ technique was completely tedious - just your basic up down motion with no variation. It's like she hadn't really been schooled on how to do it properly before. She focussed a bit too much on the head which soon became very sensitive and I was a bit sore afterward. I did cum eventually but it wasn't what I would call a very pleasurable ejaculation

Afterwards I had some chickenwings with noodles and another glass of warm water. Had an enjoyable hot shower and another set of slippers to change into coming out of the shower.

Disappointed about the HJ - I've had much better at cheaper places, like the foot massage shops you get all over the place. However, I feel for the price you pay, the package is good, you get decent service/ massage. I would try again if I managed to get a good girl next time. Feel free to PM me any recommendations. Thanks.

Recent Ratings
NudieRudie   23-10-2016 12:20  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review! I'm always on the lookout for a ggod spa on the Island.
LowKey   21-10-2016 23:32  Acceptance  +1   
Chasem   20-10-2016 14:28  Karma  +3   Thanks for the heads up
bigchief27a   20-10-2016 00:17  Karma  +2   Good info