Karma 387
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-10-2016 10:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Checking out Crystal Spa LKF

was in LKF late yesterday afternoon for a quick catch up with a friend at one of the bars in Wo On Lane, and was
reminiscing about the good old Reiki Days when i saw two very shapely young Chinese girls in slinky dresses carrying
food making their way into number 4, so figured they must be working at the new place there...so after finishing my
drinks and my friend headed home, I decided to check it out

Date & Time of Session:  14th October 2016, about 7:30pm

Tel: 65835486
Name: Ah Hei
Link: na
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 700 for one hour, including tips
Repeat: Hell yes!

Hadn't climbed the stairs here since Reiki closed, but its familiar territory and climbed the stairs and was welcomed by a very pretty and very friendly lady named Charley, who i believe is the Mgr. She speaks pretty good English but seemed relieved that i speak some Cantonese and she apologises that some of the rooms are busy and ushers me into the furthest room on the left hand side...she comes back with some cold water for me and starts chatting, asking me how i heard about the place, and i mention i used to come here when it was Reiki and thought it was time to pay the new owners a visit, which she seemed happy to hear. She's pretty and friendly, and chatty and explained the pricing ;
One Hour: HK$700 including tips
90 minutes: HK$900 including tips
2 hours: HK$1300 including tips

I opted for the one hour as sadly had to be home later for a work related call, and she offers me a choice of two girls (she normally has 4 girls working, but 2 were with other clients)...one is a very petite and seemingly shy girl, I'm a big white guy and i think she was a bit scared of me, the other was about 5'4 athletic build, dress clung to her in all the right places and seemed like she was capable of giving me a good massage and some fun so i chose her....

She introduced herself as "ah Hei", doesn't really speak English but spoke Cantonese & Mandarin and very friendly. She seemed relieved that i spoke some Canto, and helped me to undress and hung up my clothes for me, and gave junior a playful squeeze and ushered me into the shower, giving me a playful slap on the ass as i stepped in! She
stepped out giggling away while I showered....and returned as i was stepping out to dry me off

I lay down on the massage bed, and she asked me what kind of massage i wanted, and i told her that i wanted a
good strong one, and she warned me "i am strong!'...and went to work, and she is strong! She knows her massage technique too and really gave me a good work out, which had me wishing i'd opted for a longer session as could
have really enjoyed a good long massage session!  But in the time we had, she really gave me a good strong massage working my shoulders and my back very well, she's strong but not a punisher, she asks me several times if the
massage is ok or if she is going too strong, and we have some fun conversation while she works me

She asks me to roll over, and as i do she steps away and dims the lights slightly She's a pretty one, athletic body, toned and willing to please....she leans in and gives me a series of quick kisses on my forehead cheeks nose chin and finally a quick peck on the lips, while i give her a playful squeeze on the but and she giggles some more...

i ease her dress down and expose a small but very lovely set of breasts, and as i lean in, she leans in so i feast on them, while my hand plays with her lovely ass...and she goes to work on junior, i think she may have been a video game fan as she certainly knows her way around a joystick and is working him
very well. I am still feasting on her breasts, and alternating between cupping her ass and rubbing her through her panties...she's giggly and breathing hard and soon so am I, and with her clasping my head to her bosom i'm soon firing the hot glue gun and am a hot sweaty happy mess!

Ah Hei cleans me up and then herself, and there's still 10 minutes or so on the clock so after washing her hands, she gives me a soothing head massage and chats away with me for the rest of the session. She's from Shenzhen and will be back in a week or two, and is asking me if i ever go to Shenzhen and if i
do, maybe i should come and find her...and I may just have to do that!

I shower while she cleans up the room, and she's just as attentive and helpful as when i arrived, and she helps me to dress, and i pay her for the session, i do like the all in one payment, as always good to
know that your tip is included and if you want to give more thats your choice...

As Ah Hei shows me out, Charley stops me and asks if the massage was good, if everything was ok. I
thank her and say it was all good and she introduces me to the two girls sitting in the office room, one is he shy one from earlier who still seems a little shy while the other is a very cute very buxom young
thing who asks me if i want another round? If i was a little younger, had more time and money on me, i think i would have considered it to make the night go out with a bang! But work was calling...so i
assured them that I would be back for a re-eat soon

I think Crystal Spa has a lot of potential, there's some very cute girls, the service was good, and
Charley seems friendly and very willing to please..... so i think its safe to say I'll be back

Recent Ratings
YapChong   5-11-2016 19:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - Thanks for the report. Be careful if you visit girls in shenzhen though. Have been many horror stories.
NudieRudie   23-10-2016 12:22  Acceptance  +1   
Yimsum   22-10-2016 16:27  Acceptance  +1   
mcmafia09   16-10-2016 15:32  Karma  +2   Great report thx!!
ramont   16-10-2016 07:25  Karma  +6   Helpful
joey88   15-10-2016 15:31  Karma  +2   Good Intel thanks!
lively192   15-10-2016 14:17  Karma  +2   
acidburnhk   15-10-2016 13:00  Acceptance  +1