Subject: TST Serenity not what I expected...
Mythril
Kinky King

UID 133072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1207
Posts 81
Karma 1203
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2016 23:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST Serenity not what I expected...

So I figured after all the great reviews I just have to try Serenity.
Date:131016 early night.
Name: she didn't want to tell me oO
Looks: 4/10
Massage: 5/10,  details below.
Service: n/a ill just get to the story....
Damage: 500 for 35 min.

So I felt the need to try out Serenity after all reviews saying good massage and good service with young pretty girls. For a low price to boot, which I thought was too good to be true.
So I sent a msg on wechat to check availability.
Got a reply fairly quick saying there's girls available and a direction how to get there.

Once there and rang the bell one of the girls opened the door asking if I wanted massage. She was a older lady,  around 30-35. There were a few girls sitting there chatting,  non looked young nor very pretty. I guess the best one I saw passed as a 5/10.

Got in and showered and another girl, not pretty (not ugly just nmcot), came in and asked me to lay down. Dry massage started good, hit some right spots but the weird thing is that after a couple pushes on the right spot she'd poke around a bit like she's unsure of what to do and then back to doing a good job on some knots but again reverting to random pressing on random spots. The whole time I couldn't decide if she was good at it or not...

We were talking a bit about the cost of massage where I live, and said something about veggie massage, which she then replied "we are also a veggie massage" .
Some oil massage, again not sure if she was good or not....

She did later asked me to flip and go like "where do you want me to massage next?"
It didn't really work for me so I just asked her to do something legs and stuff. A minute later she asks me again "you can ask me to massage anywhere". Still didn't feel it so just told her it was OK that I was done.

Showered again and paid and left.

I felt like I was at the wrong place. So bros please let me know if Serenity isn't on 5th floor, they had big banner with names and everything. Or if there's 2 massages next to each other. But it really didn't meet any expectations.
Or if I've set them too high because of the hype. Or the pictures they show.

Recent Ratings
doghead   14-10-2016 23:18  Karma  +3   Sounds like the girl doesn't know how to massage at all. U had 2 choices - go straight to HE or leave early.
Klueze
Carnal Conqueror

UID 66464
Digest Posts 0
Credits 365
Posts 64
Karma 362
Acceptance 65
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-10-2016 21:43  Profile P.M. 
Hi brother,  you aren't the only one.
I also did the same,  the 10th Nov,  I texted asking if there is place for a 90 min massage.  Just told me to go and choose the girl.
I was like,  okay...
It's easy to find,  yeah floor 5, right on the left after you get out of the lift.
She asked me if I made a appointment,  I was like,  what?  Show her the mag.
She lead me to the first room on the left right after you got in.
Blablabla,  the girl, "women",  told me the price 300 for massage 1 hours and extra fee for HJ
She is on her 30's, 2.5/5 body,  
massage skill so so,  3/5,  actually I wanted a good massage and read a lot of good reviews so I gave a try.  Like you Bro,  I was also disappointed,  boring girl,  only ask for extra fee,  massage skill so so... I didn't bother writing a report, but seem like I'm not the only one...
Mythril
Kinky King

UID 133072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1207
Posts 81
Karma 1203
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 14-10-2016 22:54  Profile P.M. 
Sorta what happened to me, even got in the same room.
So i guess i got to the right place atleast.

Any other bros experianced this, or those of you who have been there before could share some light?
zennor
Kinky King

UID 86281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1601
Posts 89
Karma 1587
Acceptance 281
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 16-10-2016 23:18  Profile P.M. 
Once was absolutely useless, another time phenomenally good. Even allowing for differences in taste, I suspect they don't care much about consistent quality. You might as well go anywhere.