Date 11 Oct
Morning
Girls name not known
face 3/5
Body 2.5/5
Service 3.5/5
Cost 1k
WIR no

Working in phone so can't provide link, on Hennessey road.

Still trying to find somewhere to make my regular place, this was not it. Went to and was met by a fairly average girl, pretty when she smiled. She spoke absolutely no English so no communication. Massage was very good, up there with the best I have had. Great firm towel massage, followed by an excellent oil massage. Part 2 started with the thighs on legs routine which I like, good ass and ball play. Flipped and she was gently stroking LB, in no rush to make me . Pointed to her mouth and LB and showed 3 fingers, as I pay that elsewhere for 90 Min massage and BBBJ I thought why not. She went off to get a cup of water and then started to blow me with her mouth full, felt good. Did not allow touching of LS, and I could feel she had that 'flat ass' thing going on. Anyway, she continues the BBBJ and I   , which she was not ready for or expecting! I mean really....you give BBBJ and you don't expect to get CIM? She did continue HJ to finish me off, with cum dribbling down her chin she then went to the shower and spent the next 5 mins coughing and spluttering.

All in all it was....ok....that's all, I would not return and will go to the old favourite CP if I want this sort of service again, at least there the girls are ready for CIM/COF and FS.

Recent Ratings
relcom888   11-10-2016 23:36  Karma  +1   Great! But I hate the gagging and sputtering that happens after. Feels terrible. Well done on the CIM
bigchief27a   11-10-2016 22:25  Karma  +2   Nice
LeoCan   11-10-2016 17:14  Karma  +4   
dryice   11-10-2016 16:38  Karma  +4   Jackpot for unexpected CIM!
mcmafia09   11-10-2016 16:33  Karma  +2   Bonus CIM!!!! LOL! Good of her o keep blowing with cum dripping... What a sight that must be!