Acceptance 511
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2016 14:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nuru Spa - new and fun place found

Spa name: Nuru Spa
Link: http://go141.com/en/13339-TST-SPA-NuruSpa.html?ref=Search(stype,region,building)
Mamasan: Bobo
Masseuse: Yin Yin
Tel: 53961029 (whatsap enabled)

Girl:
Face: 3.5/5 classic angular face small eyes pretty but not mcot
Body: 4/5 32A-21-33 5'4" she's a classic spinner not great for nuru massage but she has smooth white skin and a very nice delicate touch.
Skill: 5/5 she's really mastered the use of the air bed and nuru gel.
Service: 5/5 she puts her effort really into it.
GFE: 2.5/5 she cuddles a lot at start but there's no DFK
PSE: 4/5 the whole nuru experience makes you feel like you're a JAV star. She has a sensitive body so as she's BM you, you can tell she's also getting excited.
Damage: $1,600 but well worth it for 90mins
Return: yes will.

Typing this report just as I finished and leaving back to the office.

I was in Kowloon for meetings this morning and had my mind set on a spa lunch. Thought of my usual haunt YCF and RBS but decided to look for something new. If you all look at the 141 DB TST spa you will notice that there is an increase in nuru massage services now in HK. Prices are higher but based on my experiences in Japan and more recently Dialian where the use of the Nuru gel got me excited I started my search. Decided on this place for two reasons. The price menu seemed simple to understand and the airmat and love seat seemed part of the basic package.

It was easy to set up the appointment. Called bobo who explained that the 1,600 price for 90mins included a shower with the girl, a massage, nuru play and FS. Ok...that's worth it at 1,600. Normally whilst I spend less the BM is just normal oil on a massage bed so nowehere near as fun. Set the appointment for 12 and off we go.

The building is easy to find. It's in the middle of granville road near the Tai Ping Koon restaurant. When you step into the premises, you will note it is small place. Quickly you'll deduce they only have one spa room so only one girl. Bobo will quickly guide you to the room where the girl is awaiting. In this case YinYin. She looked young low 20's (actually 26). She greeted with a peck in the cheek and immediately helped me take off my clothes. After helping me she took off her own. At this point I could only smile. What appeared to be a really nice set of tits was a mirage of push up padded bra. Ok...at least she looks young pretty and has a nice spinner body.

Reservations immediately cleared as her service in the shower was attentive. She cleaned me really well and was kissing my neck and chest. Her delicate washing of my LB got me hard. Was hoping for a bj but alas no. Got out and she helped me dry.

First stage is a massage. Her strength was soft but the pressure a good. Used oil and helped to soothe the tension away. Throughout she massaged me in the nude so I got to run my fingers all over her body. Playing with with her LS was out of bounds but that's fine as she consistently pushed her mound and her tuft of pubic hair all over my body. Everyone and then she would sensually run a finger along my ass creak and reach for my balls. This was enough to get me hard.

Stage 2 was the nuru. This is where I felt the whole thing was value for money. I must have spent 30mins on the air bed first facing down and then facing up. Ample nuru gel was applied and the whole slip and slide experience was like heaven. Her pubic mound practically scrubbed every part of my body. The best parts were when facing up she would slide her vagina all up and down my dick without penetration in a Japanese soapland way. The other highlight was when facing up she sat on my chest and spread her legs rubbing her mound all over. The sight of her LS glistening with nuru gel and split apart was just amazing.

Stage 3 after we wiped the gel off we got back on the massage bed which is wide enough to hug and cuddle today. Here I got to kiss her and graze my fingers all over her but no DGK. Her pussy was still covered in nuru and I played with her clit which got her reacting but she stopped me from fingering her. She got me to lie down and capped me for a cbj. She then asked me to get on top. With all the stimulation from the massage and nuru play and CBJ, alas I didn't last long and shot fairly quickly whilst in mish.

We cuddled for a while and then showered. Here again she is so attentive and really washed me clean.

My thought on this place. Very clean and new. There is however only one room and you'll need to see if the girl suits your liking. Best to get a reservation in advance. The price is not cheap but at the end of it all I didn't feel it was expensive given the 90minutes and the degree of nuru play. I actually felt it was good value. The room itself is huge and fits a full bath unit big massage table the love seat (which I didn't use) and a double bed airmat enjoy!

Edit: I've added two (well meaningless photos of the room) to give you another sense of the d for and shower

[ Last edited by  dryice at 6-10-2016 16:45 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mibbui   10-10-2016 15:10  Acceptance  +1   
genius4832   9-10-2016 09:38  Karma  +3   Excellent
mcmafia09   7-10-2016 23:16  Karma  +2   Wow true Nuru massage! Thx for the report!
twelve98   7-10-2016 11:24  Karma  +4   Excellent
Mister   6-10-2016 22:11  Karma  +4   Nice, thanks
ramont   6-10-2016 18:57  Karma  +6   thanks
siufah   6-10-2016 18:42  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the excellent info!!!
theworm   6-10-2016 17:22  Karma  +4   Excellent
LeoCan   6-10-2016 17:03  Karma  +3   
relcom888   6-10-2016 15:15  Karma  +1   Thanks
mng23   6-10-2016 14:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
twiceAweek   6-10-2016 14:44  Karma  +6   thanks for intel on somewhere new